OOC:
I wanna trigger a critical on that asshole
Mar 3, 2017 6:33 pm
OOC:
Ok. 1d100, please.
Mar 3, 2017 6:58 pm
rolling

Rolls

triggering a crit on that asshole - (1d100)

(77) = 77

Mar 3, 2017 7:27 pm
Mal overpowers his opponent, leaving him open for an immediate follow-up attack.
OOC:
roll your last pool again if you want to take another strike.
Mar 3, 2017 7:54 pm
with a grunt, Mal takes a mighty swing

Rolls

3 Success, 2 Threat

Total: 3 Success, 2 Threat

Mar 3, 2017 8:34 pm
Delta goes down as Mal's second series of attacks overwhelm his defenses. Surprised at the opportunity, Mal finds himself a little overwhelmed with the lightsaber in his hand.
OOC:
Ok. Mal, I'm giving you a setback on your next action as a result.
Mar 3, 2017 10:26 pm
OOC:
I can't handle how badass i've become!
Mar 3, 2017 10:29 pm
OOC:
Waiting on a decision from Joka re: his 2 ADV then will cycle forward.
Mar 3, 2017 11:52 pm
OOC:
Apologies: Trigger a critical hit please.
Mar 4, 2017 12:14 am
OOC:
d100 please
Mar 4, 2017 12:37 am
OOC:
D100

Rolls

Crit - (1D100)

(92) = 92

Mar 4, 2017 1:27 am
Joker is very distracted by his wounds as a result of Joka's attack.
OOC:
Upgrade all difficulties for Joker. I'll do NPCs tonight or tomorrow.
Mar 4, 2017 3:30 pm
Joker, pushed out of his reverie by Joka's attack strikes back despite his wounds. Dodging around Joka's lightsaber, he manages to smack Joka in the torso with his makeshift weapon and causes him to "Oomph" with the hit. However, in doing so, Joker sets Joka up for a powerful counterstrike.
OOC:
Joka takes 8 - 4 = 4 wounds. 11/15 remain. Joka's next attack against Joker gets two boost dice.
Hotel sleeps soundly on the floor, leaving Heyop to his own devices, while nearby, Charlie and Cisco continue to assault Csillag. Charlie is having a hard time of it, in part due to Urik's "covering fire." Charlie misses, practically getting in his own way to dodge Urik's stun blasts and Csillag's lightsaber. Cisco, on the otherhand, gets in behind Csillag and lands a hit. Doing so however gives Csillag an opening in this furious melee.
OOC:
Charlie takes the threat as strain. He has 8/9 health remaining. Csillag takes 8 - 3 soak = 5 wounds. 3/12 remaining. Warning to other players, Csillag is low health. Csillag gets a boost die on her next action from Cisco's threat.
Sporting a bloody lip, Mike decides that he really should hit Marc a bit harder this time, and attempts to do just that. Unfortunately for Mike, however, Marc is able to deflect the blows easily, but not without giving Mike an opening he can take advantage of...
OOC:
Mike fails, but gets a boost die next round from his ADV.

Ok. Round 3 - players up.

Rolls

Joker attacks Joka with a club

3 Success, 4 Threat

Total: 3 Success, 4 Threat

Charlie attacks Csillag

1 Success, 3 Advantage, 1 Failure, 4 Threat

Total: 1 Threat

Cisco attacks Csillag

3 Success, 1 Advantage, 3 Threat

Total: 3 Success, 2 Threat

Mike attacks Marc

1 Success, 2 Advantage, 2 Failure

Total: 1 Failure, 2 Advantage

Mar 4, 2017 4:14 pm
Joka accepts the glancing blow from his opponent's strike in order to take advantage in his off-balance and ill practiced form. Seeing the exposed weakness in the flailing human's defenses, Joka strikes quickly.
OOC:
Assuming his attack drops his opponent, Joka will immediately move to interpose himself between Csillag and his assailant.
Last edited March 4, 2017 4:15 pm

Rolls

Lightsaber

3 Success, 4 Advantage, 3 Threat

Total: 3 Success, 1 Advantage

Mar 4, 2017 4:52 pm
Taking another sharp blow a slight panic starts to overcome Csillag. Breathing in deeply she tries to calm herself before taking aim at her latest assailant and taking a two handed swipe across Cisco's midsection.
OOC:
Upgrade from the last attack advantage, boost from Cisco's threat, boost from the aim.

EDIT: Use the triumph as a critical? If that's good use the roll below. I'll take the threat as strain.
Last edited March 4, 2017 4:54 pm

Rolls

Laser blades of fury!!

4 Success, 3 Advantage, 1 Triumph, 4 Threat

Total: 4 Success, 1 Threat, 1 Triumph

Critical Saber - (1d100)

(27) = 27

Mar 4, 2017 5:53 pm
OOC:
No need to crit as the blow will kill him. Upgrade defense or your next attack - or you can upgrade someone else's attack.
Mar 4, 2017 6:03 pm
OOC:
Let's upgrade the next attack someone else makes.
Mar 4, 2017 11:18 pm
Realizing that this might only be the first wave of attackers, Marc reluctantly decides he has no choice to go to his lightsaber. His double-bladed lightsaber snaps into the palm of his left hand (Magnetic Tether) and Marc triggers the twin emerald blades, then strikes at his opponent, Mike.
OOC:
Using boost die from Csillag
OOC:
14 Lightsaber damage, would like to use 2 advantage to recover 1 strain and use the remaining 2 advantage to upgrade Csillag's defense (Did I do that right?)
OOC:
If Mike is down, I'd like to move to intercept the opponent who just struck Csillag.
Last edited March 4, 2017 11:26 pm

Rolls

Lightsaber Roll

7 Success, 5 Advantage, 2 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 5 Success, 4 Advantage

Mar 5, 2017 2:32 pm
Heyop's gaze follows his target down from behind his sights on his blaster as he moves down trailing his falling target. He look around quickly and assesses the situations with the others before he brings up the barrel and aims, "Urik how many times did I tell you if you're going to pull the trigger Aim and make it count! Csillag guard up and fall back when you can!" he barked. Heyop had already been here. It was difficult to figure out what to do when the healer was injured. It was one thing to carry someone around who was knocked out, a very different situation when they were bleeding out.
OOC:
I'll spend the advantage to heal up strain.
Last edited March 5, 2017 2:35 pm

Rolls

Ranged Light + Aim

4 Success, 2 Advantage, 1 Threat

Total: 4 Success, 1 Advantage

Mar 10, 2017 12:35 am
With a swing of his lightsaber, Joka finishes off the being in front of him and moves over towards the embattled Csillag just as her two-handed swing with her lightsaber cleanly finishes off poor Cisco, who topples over in two parts. Marc, following the lead of his comrades deploys his lightsaber and finishes off his opponent with a deft series of jabs, before moving to support Csillag as well. Alas, poor Charlie now faces three lightsaber-armed opponents...
OOC:
Marc -- you did well with the advantage, yes. I'm going to take the two you were going to give to Csillag as a boost (or a setback to Charlie) and enable a second maneuver (one to draw the lightsaber, one to move to Csillag).
Heyop's only target is the unfortunate Charlie and he takes several hits from Heyop's aimed shot but remains standing.
OOC:
10 damage - 3 soak = 7. 9 - 7 = 2 health remain on Charlie.
Mal takes the opportunity to move in and finish Charlie off and quiet descends upon the great hall as the rest of the beings have stampeded out of the hall towards the exits. You see one of the gatekeepers in your midst. It is the one who introduced himself as the Jailor, and his countenance no longer displays the serenity and joy that belied his ominous title. Instead, his expression has become gravely worried.

"I regret that I must be the bearer of ill news to you, young aspirants. The true malice and cunning of the darksider whom you bested in the temple earlier has only now been revealed. He was able to tamper with the most critical systems of the Dawn Temple before you arrived to stop him, and now that my return has activated the last of the temple’s powers, his sabotage has yielded a terrible result. All of the patients who were awaiting treatment for their corruption are now loosed, including one of the darkest spirits ever to be housed within the Dawn Temple. Somewhere in that flood of escapees is Rav Naaran, a powerful Jedi who fell to the dark side. There was simply too much chaos to identify him among them, but it is crucial that he be stopped from leaving the valley, by whatever means possible. Halting the others is also a priority, but if he hides among them, then one of these needs shall simply lead to the other. You must hurry—I sense that they are splitting up to cover more ground."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.