Questions and Chatter

load previous
Feb 23, 2016 8:44 pm
This is the part where you say you're holding them back.
Feb 24, 2016 1:28 am
Anyone in the party may act. All the Timmemen have made their actions at this time.

@Remnant...Amburn has not been attacked directly, however there are five Timmermen (Goat, Owl, Boar, Badger, & Hyena) surrounding her. Carrick and Galen are protecting Kylia an Amburn at the moment. Pha has The Bull and Hound to deal with though...I wouldn't recommend diverting his attention at this moment.
Feb 24, 2016 5:04 am
Should I take another action or do I forfeit the first action with my inactivity? I'm ok either way.
Feb 24, 2016 5:07 am
No, you are good. You had Onslaught that unfortunetly missed. I was going to post about that in the morning, but you cna take a second action now if you want.
Feb 24, 2016 5:17 am
Ok. I figured it missed with a 4... i'll follow up with another one... :)
Feb 24, 2016 11:14 am
@ falryx Which one were you shooting at? It makes a difference for the target number you needed to hit.
Feb 24, 2016 3:02 pm
Hey all, sorry for the radio silence. I've been a bit ill and I'm playing catch up in several areas because of it.
Feb 24, 2016 3:17 pm
I thought you were trying to figure out this whole time how to get out of full body cuffs... Also welcome back. Look in the FAD game for a good laugh.
Feb 24, 2016 6:25 pm
OK gang, Friar_Tuk has decided to pair down the games he is involved in and unfortunately he will be leaving our game. I understand how it is and appreciate him letting me know rather than just vanishing. He also requested a grand exit for Kveit. I have something cooked up that I think will make everyone happy, but I want to see one more round or actions out of everyone before I play that card.
Feb 24, 2016 8:03 pm
Ack - thanks for the heads up!
Feb 24, 2016 8:04 pm
I take it Black Stork also?
Feb 24, 2016 8:09 pm
Yeah, sorry guys, I over-extended myself. With not having a handle on the Numenera rules, this is one of my more high-maintenance games, just on a time consumption/effort level. I can post, usually daily, but I don't have a lot of time for researching rules beyond prep for my face to face weekly game.

I want everyone to know this is not a reflection of the game, this campaign, any of you players or the GM. Simply prioritizing time management realistically.

I'm disappointed to not be seeing this story through, and I love all the character tie-ins.

Good luck and have fun guys!
Feb 24, 2016 8:10 pm
It sucks to see you go, but I see your point. I'm kind of over-extended too, so I haven't been joining any other games.
Feb 24, 2016 8:12 pm
I wonder if there's a market for 'slow' play by post games, like once a week or something? My agents of oblivion player is bimonthly now.
Feb 24, 2016 8:16 pm
If I knew the system, I could swing it, but I really am at sea. I have the book, but I just can't justify the time to do the necessary research.

Its been really fun playing with those of you I'm not in other games with!

@remnant: A lot of my game have just become that. Its part of why I'm still able to keep things going at all sometimes. I have two games that have been paused for weeks now.
Feb 24, 2016 9:12 pm
@Friar_Tuk - sorry to see you go, but I completely understand. It's been fun interacting with Kveit, and I hope the rest of your games benefit from your added attention! :D
Mar 3, 2016 4:08 pm
I came down with a bad stomach bug so I won't be able to post until tomorrow at the soonest. Carry on!
Mar 3, 2016 5:03 pm
*Pha flies around doing air donuts*
Mar 3, 2016 5:29 pm
The Death Flu abounds. It may've hit foolsmask too..
Mar 4, 2016 4:51 pm
Anyone taking bets on if I'll fall off the flying device?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.