Prologue - Dalla

load previous
Jun 2, 2016 9:29 pm
"Okay, so what you want me to do?"
Jun 2, 2016 9:40 pm
I want you to die. At least in the eyes of the Empire. We're going to fake your death. You get off the bounty board, and you help me out in secret with some odd jobs. You get to still sell your stims, plus you get to put one over on the Empire. How does that sound?
Jun 2, 2016 9:54 pm
"It sounds good. Too good. What these odd jobs you want me to do? I nobody's slave, I tell you that."
OOC:
Give me an easy Persuasion/Intimidation roll (your choice)
Jun 3, 2016 1:30 pm
I try to muster up my best Rhodian accent, hoping it doesn't sound horrible. Not a slave. A rebel, I say with a side smile.
OOC:
I don't think there is a Persuasion, but there is a Charm. I'm going to try that with the line I just said. Hoping to the space gods that he thinks being a rebel would be cool.

Rolls

Charm (Presence)

2 Success, 1 Threat

Total: 2 Success, 1 Threat

Jun 3, 2016 1:49 pm
Ganjo sits back in his chair with a thoughtful look in his black orbs,

"You work with Bel Iblis?" he asks, "that's different then, I know he protect me."
Jun 3, 2016 1:55 pm
Yes. I am an associate of the General. So. How would you like to die?, I ask, still smiling.
OOC:
Do I actually work for the General? I assume I've heard of him, but was he in any part of the command that sent us here?
Last edited June 3, 2016 1:57 pm
Jun 3, 2016 3:10 pm
OOC:
No, he isn't in any way associated with the Alliance to Restore the Republic. He's all about Corellian independence from any outside forces and sees the public sentiment about the Empire as a useful tool to drive that agenda.
"I'll take your offer, Miss Rebel. Especially if I can earn a few credits doing it."
Jun 3, 2016 3:11 pm
OOC:
So Della got her man. Now we just need to resolve Lek's thread and we are on to the group one.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.