Chapter 2, Day 11

load previous
Mar 22, 2017 12:00 pm
I give a quick look around for anything of interest. Maybe something worthwhile was left behind?

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+3)

(1) + 3 = 4

Mar 22, 2017 12:02 pm
Scanning the entrance all Xara notices that wasn't obvious is that the animal skin on the back wall is flea ridden.
Mar 22, 2017 3:59 pm
Whats our plan at this point? Are we fleeing this place or fortifying it against the Razorfeinds? Ghunril says as he enters the room. He moves to one of the doors as he talks and listens for anything moving on the other side.

Rolls

Listening - (1d20+2)

(8) + 2 = 10

Mar 22, 2017 4:44 pm
"Clear it out," says Pawetha. "Those giant-things came from here, as well as the dragon. If there's nothing else holed up, there's might be something useful we can find."
Mar 22, 2017 5:12 pm
"I for one am gonna sit for a sec. Takes a lot of energy to wipe out an army, you know."
OOC:
Short rest?
Last edited March 22, 2017 5:12 pm
Mar 22, 2017 6:06 pm
"Then we fortify what we can," says Pawetha, glancing at the doors. "There are still hobgoblins and lizardfolk about. And be careful; we don't know if there are more of the Red Hand in here.

"Meanwhile, if this was a dragon nest..."
She leaves the rest unspoken, and with a grin, heads for the stairs.

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+6)

(7) + 6 = 13

Mar 22, 2017 6:31 pm
Kaiakas does a double take as he realizes he's being left behind. Hearing talk about fortifying our position, I shake my head incredulously. "What are we looking for again? Fortifying behind enemy ranks does not sound very wise."
Mar 22, 2017 8:56 pm
"I think we may be a bit safer in here than outside Kaiakas," Zaris says with a weak smile. "If those dragons return I doubt that they would start attacking this building if some of their own are left inside." Zaris walks over to the skin on the wall and picks a flea off and examines it closely between his fingers. "These fleas look to be newly hatched," he muses to himself. He then turns towards Xara and nods. "I think a rest may be a good idea before we continue on. I'll take watch at the door." He walks to the door and sits down, legs crossed.
Mar 22, 2017 11:20 pm
OOC:
Short rest takes an hour.
Pawetha creeps up the stairs to the roof. There she finds something somewhat alarming - four ogres are standing in the middle, two staring up at the sky where the dragon and its rider are now a faint blotch in the distance, and two staring at the burning building. They are, at the moment, stunned by the events... Rubble and refuse is scatted across the roof. Barrels of javelins are positioned around the edges of the roof, presumably to be used in defence.
Mar 22, 2017 11:24 pm
Pawetha slowly sinks back down, descending the stairs back to the main room. Her enthusiasm at finding a dragon's lair has been adequately tempered.

"So, you know what I was saying about more Red Hand?" she says as she returns to the group. "There's four big ones up there!"

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+6)

(1) + 6 = 7

Mar 22, 2017 11:50 pm
Exclaiming the last point, Pawetha's voice raises from a whisper to a near shout.
Mar 23, 2017 1:13 am
It might be best to keep your voice down then... Ghunril takes out three darts and applies another vial of poison to them expecting the big uglys to descend the stairs after Paws.
Mar 23, 2017 3:05 am
"What?!" calls out Pawetha, distracted by nocking her arrow to properly listen to the advice.
Mar 23, 2017 3:08 am
"Should we try to reason with them?"
OOC:
HP 11/23
Last edited March 23, 2017 11:58 am
Mar 23, 2017 10:44 am
Realizing they were in more danger than he initially believed, Kaiakas talks in hushed tones. "Four?? Can we take them out without taking them all on at once?"
OOC:
Did I heal everyone? If anyone needs healing, Kaiakas will use the staff.
Mar 23, 2017 3:20 pm
If we could trip one on the stairs they would have a hard time rushing us all at once.
OOC:
Did I hear anything on the other side of the door? Also I'm at 6/24 HP Kai.
Mar 23, 2017 3:31 pm
"Ghunril you sure you're up for another fight? You look worse off than I do!"
Mar 23, 2017 4:38 pm
Pawetha looks for some cover, keeping the stairs in sight.
[ +- ] Status
OOC:
I can cast Cure Wounds twice before I'm out of spell slots.
Mar 23, 2017 4:42 pm
Pushing an ear up to the door Ghunril hears nothing on the other side. Above, however, the sound of heavy footfalls is clear. As is the splintering sound of a wood door shattering. Anyone who peers out sees three charred and burned razorfiends tumble out of the burning building and onto the wood platform. They start to dis-entangle themselves, and put more distance between themselves and the fire. Looking around the room, Pawetha sees no where to hide.
Mar 23, 2017 4:46 pm
The Ettin got several good hits on me. But until this threat to clan Ophinshtalajiir is wiped from the face of the planet I must fight on.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.