OOC

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Sep 2, 2016 8:17 pm
Haha, if you mean the halfling, I hope not!
Sep 27, 2016 2:14 pm
Just checking if this game is still ongoing?
Sep 27, 2016 3:28 pm
I, for one, hope we are still playing.
Sep 27, 2016 3:36 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
I, for one, hope we are still playing.
Me too!
Sep 27, 2016 8:21 pm
Sorry guys, you can expect an update between today and tomorrow. I spent pretty much every night two weeks back at a wedding (if you've never been to an Indian wedding, specially if you're in the family or close, it's easily 3 nights, in my case, 6) and then another week sick from said wedding. I'm so far back on GP and freelance work, I've barely been active on GP in general (if you follow me on twitter, you may have noticed a distinct lack of tweeting). I'm finally getting a handle of things.
Oct 17, 2016 7:13 pm
I will be extremely busy the next three days. I may be able to make short posts now and then, but can't promise anything. Go ahead and move my characters along and roll for me if necessary. Thanks!
Oct 20, 2016 1:23 pm
Can I assume none of you have anything to say or do before we move into the city? And mind if I just get a check in, to make sure you're still interested in playing? I have to apologize again for the really big disruption. I'm excited to get this game moving if you guys are.
Oct 20, 2016 1:30 pm
I'm excited to keep playing, but Edward has nothing to do just now :)
Oct 22, 2016 6:45 am
I'm still in. Sorry been busy but will try and be on more
Oct 22, 2016 7:12 am
I'm still in.
Oct 22, 2016 7:21 am
I'm still in, too. Tetsuwan just doesn't do/say much.
Oct 25, 2016 5:48 pm
Here, just waiting to get moving along to where there are some more people that could answer our questions.
Oct 25, 2016 6:11 pm
Great point. I'll walk us into the city today or tomorrow. Maybe this part is just slow because of my GMing. I think we're just missing ratcatcher anyway. I'll PM um.
Nov 7, 2016 9:25 pm
Keleth says:
OOC:
Looks like ratcatcher left us, unfortunately. Just let me know what you guys want to do, and I'll do it. I know it's slow now, but I promise you I'll speed it up once we get our feet under us.
I think we'll do just fine as is. But I wouldn't mind it either if you want to recruit a new player.

Oh, and I have no problem with the pace. :-)
Nov 7, 2016 9:30 pm
I don't intend on recruiting another right now; I don't wanna do another retcon. I can introduce someone new if we decide the team needs some more variety, but we'd need to be at a position where we could do it.
Nov 21, 2016 2:46 am
CancerMan, remember Tobin's wife gave you a small bag. It jingles.
Nov 21, 2016 3:47 am
Heh, yah, saw that on FB a few days back. I'm curious as to how it'll be.
Dec 6, 2016 3:23 pm
Sorry guys, I'm going to have to take a GP hiatus. More info here: http://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/1260/?p=162293#p162293
May 11, 2017 5:05 am
As posted in the Absences thread:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
I'm already chest-deep in preps for Mother's Day weekend, which is traditionally an extremely busy time at the cake shop. I'll still pop up here and there but will be unreliable at best. So if I start holding things up please go ahead and move my PC's along. Thanks!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.