[CLOSED] DnD 5e Eberron game with shenanigans

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jan 6, 2024 8:19 am
Ironmonger42 says:
I think that I will not join after all. I'm playing in four games and running two. My wife is also 36 weeks pregnant so I probably shouldn't join any more games then I am already part of
I'm going to withdraw my interest as well. I have just maxed out my game capacity. It it seams like there is plenty of interest anyway
Jan 6, 2024 10:13 am
@forkbeard @Thunder_Lungz @pixelated_pixie_princess @Kilikina invites sent. You can accept them here
@runekyndig @Ironmonger42 I may contact you to check your availability if we have any players ghosting
Last edited January 6, 2024 10:49 am
Jan 6, 2024 11:18 am
GreyWord says:
@forkbeard @Thunder_Lungz @pixelated_pixie_princess @Kilikina invites sent. You can accept them here
@runekyndig @Ironmonger42 I may contact you to check your availability if we have any players ghosting
You can always ask :)
Jan 6, 2024 1:21 pm
Feel free to reach out if you suddenly are low on players
Jan 7, 2024 4:34 pm
SUbmitted the wrong character, a halfling with no Eberron connection. How do i get Jaxon submitted, a gnome with a mark? .
Jan 7, 2024 8:44 pm
@forkbeard you can still change your mind no problem. But let's discuss your choices in game thread
Feb 13, 2024 6:11 pm
A player ghosted which means an open player position for now. @runekyndig I can give you a priority if you are still intrested.
Anyone - you can take a look at the game forum get an impression of the game. If you join you will have a 2-3 pages long fast peace intro sessions 1:1 with a DM that will give me time to find way to introduce your PC with the rest of the team but you to play some character development. You will then join the story where DM try to impress you with his vision of Eberron
Last edited February 13, 2024 7:02 pm
Feb 13, 2024 7:19 pm
I would like to join if you great people will have me. I am anti-ghost, esp in a posting sense lol.
Feb 13, 2024 7:53 pm
Yes I'm interested. I have a warlock concert shuffling around in my head for some time now.
My first thought about a hexblade in eberron is someone who has a warforged arm grafted to replace a lost arm. The thing is that it's an original warforged arm with an integence. It's the warlock patron.
OOC:
all the warforged used in the war were replicas that house cannith mass-produced
Feb 14, 2024 7:22 am
@runekyndig invited
@WhiteDwarf on waiting list till we either loose another player or story progress suggest me add one more PC
Feb 18, 2024 12:52 pm
runekyndig says:
Yes I'm interested. I have a warlock concert shuffling around in my head for some time now.
My first thought about a hexblade in eberron is someone who has a warforged arm grafted to replace a lost arm. The thing is that it's an original warforged arm with an integence. It's the warlock patron.
OOC:
all the warforged used in the war were replicas that house cannith mass-produced
I tried several iterations of my warlock idea to work, but no. I'm tapped out on the inspirational front for 5e characters, so I'll step back out and make room for the next guy
Apr 12, 2024 4:58 pm
I'm recruiting two players to replace dropped ones. Game is public, so you can take a look before deciding if you want to be in. The first chapter that I expected to take 3-6 months is still in progress and you may be able to jump into the game just before the first real combat in the game.
Last edited April 12, 2024 4:58 pm
Apr 13, 2024 1:06 am
Two players? Well... I'd be interested in being one of them.
Last edited April 13, 2024 1:07 am
Apr 13, 2024 10:24 pm
Hi GreyWord - If you are still looking for a couple of players, I would definitely be interested. New to Gamers Plane and just getting back into playing after a sizable break and never played Eberron. If none of that is a problem, let me know if there are any particular character types you are interested. I'm partial to dwarves and clerics, (I see you have a pali already) but was looking into an battle smith recently as well.
Apr 14, 2024 7:02 am
Are you still looking for people to join this? I would be interested if so.
Apr 15, 2024 8:17 am
@DrifterDwarf @trippenson invites sent, please find game page and accept invitations
@MaJunior I've decided to give those new to GP priority. Will contact when we need more players (and I eventually want to make it 5 player game)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.