Ch. 1

load previous
Dec 4, 2015 7:37 am
"He must die. He must die and never be born again. For killing my daughter he must be destroyed," she vowed. Not removing her concentration from the rat.
Dec 5, 2015 7:24 am
Asterion has not dismissed his sword. He remains tense, ready for danger. Calmly, he says, "Please put the knife away, madam. You are no longer in danger."
Dec 5, 2015 1:53 pm
Ravastine calmly steps over the wererats body and tries to determine if it is still a threat. Her body between the woman and the wererat, she's also hoping to block any coup de grace from her.

"Madame, please tell us what happened so that we may judge accordingly."
Dec 10, 2015 6:34 pm
She drops the knife. "He tricked me. I thought he was saving her life with those treatments he was giving her but he was just using her to kill. You must not let him live." "Where is that other snake the Alchemist?" She threatens the wererat, but he cannot answer. "Do you promise? Do you promise he will not be revived?"
Dec 19, 2015 3:44 pm
Sensing a story, Uhlskah asks some probing questions. "Born again? Revived?" The bard looks at the woman, his eyes glinting and his mouth fixed in a hard smile. "Would you care to elaborate? And where do you think we might find this Alchemist you mention?"
Dec 19, 2015 7:01 pm
"Revived, resurrected by one of the Alchemist's people," she says. "I can make it 20 times for difficult for them to do it, if you let me use my magic." Her hand clenches around the pendant of her neck "I was hoping that son of demon's whore Alchemist would be here but-" She shakes with rage. "He's in the wind now. I'll never find him."
Dec 21, 2015 12:13 pm
When she mentions being allowed to use her magic, Ulskah briefly gives Asterion and Ravastine a questioning look, before returning his gaze to the woman, trying to hide his uncertainty behind a sneer.
Dec 21, 2015 3:51 pm
Asterion dismisses his sword. "Tell us of this Alchemist start at the beginning please. Are you hurt? Ravastine, if you please?"
Dec 22, 2015 3:55 am
Ravastine, uncertain as to how to proceed, welcome Asterion's suggestion. She cats Lay on Hands on the woman.
Dec 23, 2015 3:05 am
"Hurt? My daughter is dead! How do you think—" In anguish, she fails at finding the words. She is calmed for moment as the healing magic from Ravastine's hands takes hold. But when it's over, panic begins strangling her. She shuffles around the room, positioning herself closer to the door you entered through.
Dec 27, 2015 8:03 pm
Asterion moves to block the door. "Madam, the sooner you tell us everything you know, the sooner we can bring this Alchemist to justice and avenge your daughter."

Rolls

Diplomacy - (1d20+2)

(13) + 2 = 15

Dec 31, 2015 7:43 pm
The woman speaks, "there is nothing more to be done or said," then runs.

(If you wish to grab her it is a strength check vs her reflex.)
Jan 6, 2016 6:12 pm
Ulskah doesn't want this story to get away, and as undignified and it seems, he goes to grab her.

Unsurprisingly, he doesn't even make contact.
Last edited January 6, 2016 6:13 pm

Rolls

Strength - (1d20+0)

(4) = 4

Jan 7, 2016 7:52 pm
Asterion stands his ground in the doorway. "Madam, I must insist you stay."

Rolls

Strength - (1d20)

(1) = 1

Jan 7, 2016 9:38 pm
The rune marked mother pushes into Asterion, thrusting into a pressure point as he tries to stop her. His grip and stance fail for a moment, enough time for her to nimbly jump cages and up the stairs.
Jan 7, 2016 11:17 pm
Ravastine smirks at the bard and spellcaster's routine, but keeps an eye on the wererat. Her intuition tells her that sometimes these beasties don't stay dead.
Jan 9, 2016 11:46 am
Asterion recovers his composure. Now is faced difficult decision yet again. He is loathe to split the party once more but one of their best leads is lyingon the floor dead, the and the other one has just gotte gotten the better of him and is about to slip through his fingers. "Kirrian! Restrain that woman! Ravastine, secure the wererat! Uhlskah, with me!" Asterion chases after the escaping woman.
Jan 9, 2016 5:57 pm
His spirits slightly lifted by the fact that the Kubi made an even worse job of catching the woman, Uhlskah runs, smirking, after Asterion.
Jan 9, 2016 6:02 pm
Kirrian is still on the floor, the life drained out of him. The stinger having a stronger effect then suspected. He doesn't look like he'll be of any help catching a quick and nimble woman.
Jan 9, 2016 7:28 pm
Ravastine says "While I'm dubious of your woman catching skills, I appreciate not sending the person in plate on a chase."

She look down at the wererat, trying to discern the extent of its injuries.

Rolls

Medicine check - (1d20+1)

(13) + 1 = 14

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.