Somewhere there's a Scienctist [P, R, & W]

load previous
Nov 20, 2017 9:26 pm
OOC:
My Quickness has worn off I believe.
Slowing down and breathing heavily now, Prentiss will spend his whole turn jogging after the truck and toward the sound of gunfire. While moving, he will keep an eye out for any further clue as to the whereabouts of the Priest. (though he believes the Priest is in the trunk of the truck or something like that).
Nov 20, 2017 9:44 pm
OOC:
Yep it's disappated, give me a notice check to see through the chaos in the streets (don't worry this happened way before your blast XD).
Nov 20, 2017 9:46 pm
Archie looks around.

Rolls

Notice - (1d6, RA)

(1) = 1

Wild die - (1d6, RA)

(5) = 5

Nov 21, 2017 1:32 pm
Prentiss sees a rather grisly scene unfold of a car accident that escalated quickly as he moves up to access the situation. Through the smoke, screams of pain, and wailings of terror there are a few dead bodies on the sideway from being hit by a vehicle due to how they landed and people limping away. One SUV is wrapped around a cement planter on the sidewalk and people in clothes similar to the thugs but wearing balaclavas are moving to another vehicle it seems still functional. There is a dead body next to the new vehicle and a driver of the crashed SUV is partially pulled out stuck behind the steering column. A pistol is pulled and a single shot stops the wounded driver's pain before the wielder walks to the new vehicle with purpose. You see someone that looks like the priest with a black hood on his head and restraints being walked and pulled towards the new vehicle. One of person sends a spray of bullets into the air warning people to stay out of his. The truck from the parking lot screeches to a halt broken glass skidding about as it does as the gunman jumps in the back and the thug from before in the truck bed that seems alive gets out and moves to the front new stolen SUV before they both push and ram through traffic in front of them trying to escape. You notice now the sirens coming from the other direction and lights as well.
OOC:
You basically figure the priest was kidnapped by a separate group of thugs, the ones you skirmished with were suppose to take his truck discretely, which didn't happen. The kidnappers seemed to have gotten into an accident and things went sideways really quick. Two vehicles are trying to get out of the situation due to kidnapping the priest, an accident, and several killed or maimed people with Law Enforcement coming. Being in your own fight you kind of focused on fist and bullets coming at you versus other stuff happening in the background you. Roach is up next.
Nov 21, 2017 4:35 pm
Roach looks around for a car to "borrow". Both to get away from the sirens as well as follow the kidnappers.
Nov 21, 2017 4:43 pm
OOC:
Give me a notice check (I'll base what you find off that).
Nov 21, 2017 9:29 pm
OOC:
Notice

Edit: Wooot! :)
Last edited November 21, 2017 9:29 pm

Rolls

Notice - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (665) = 17

1d6 : (5) = 5

Nov 22, 2017 12:48 am
Roach spots a red sports car with the door open and the engine running. The leather seats and the engine almost purring with power, you even sees a pair of driving gloves in the center councel.
[ +- ] red sports car
OOC:
If we get everyone in we can start the chase mechanics. If everyone is good with piling in I'll set it up Wednesday.
Nov 22, 2017 7:01 am
"Over here!" Adam calls out to his allies and jumps into the car.
Nov 22, 2017 1:05 pm
Archibald heads to the car as well, bringing up a map of the city on his phone.
Nov 22, 2017 1:11 pm
Woolfe and Prentiss barely have time to figure out who's up front and get seat belts on before they hear the squeal of tires as they scramble to close the door. Roach blinks and his glasses magnify his sight and he sees both vehicles making a sharp right onto Turan Ave a little over a kilometer in front of him with shoppers in the distance coming out the mall diving out of the way as to not get run over. A glance in his rear mirror has flashing lights of what's been tagged as Law Enforcement coming around the Presidential Palace about 4 kilometers behind him.

Que the Chase Music and feel free to google map your location.
[ +- ] Chase
OOC:
If whoever is in the front seat wants to they can assist the driver making a cooperative maneuver check (notice or driving in this case and success plus raises each add +1 to the driver's result (Caps at +4 in this instance)) If assisting in the driving rolls and you want to do something else it'll be a -2 for a multi action penalty (we'll declare before cards are dealt) to all actions. Only one person can assist though, I guess it could be the back seat driver instead of the guy riding shotgun though. If you get a higher initiative than the other drivers' draw there's a chance to act. Target number is 4 for the driving check, each raise of 4 above that gets you an additional card, you can take whichever you think is the best option for a card which is usually the highest Ace, King, Queen, etc but clubs drawn mean there is an obstacle to deal with. SA give me a driving roll for Roach (if PC in Shotgun or Backseat wants to help roll if you'll want to act as well this round -2 to the assist roll.

Rolls

Priest Truck - (1d6, RA)

Front seat assist - (1d6, RA)

Stolen SUV - (1d6, RA)

Front seat assist - (1d6, RA)

Cops - (1d6, RA)

Nov 22, 2017 2:14 pm
OOC:
Driving

Rolls

Driving - (1d6, 1d6)

1d6 : (6) = 6

1d6 : (5) = 5

Forgot to mark "Reroll Aces" - (1d6, RA)

(1) = 1

Nov 22, 2017 2:16 pm
Archie does not consider himself a good driver, so he hops in the cramped backseat and allows Woolfe to assist up front. While they're managing the driving, he will be checking his maps on his device, looking for a shortcut if possible.
Nov 22, 2017 2:28 pm
OOC:
There is an argument to assist from the backseat with driving using maps. Driver is at a 7 unassisted.
Nov 22, 2017 2:53 pm
OOC:
OK what do I roll for helping with map use? Investigation?
Nov 22, 2017 8:15 pm
Archie attempts to find a shortcut.

Rolls

Notice - (1d4, RA)

(3) = 3

Wild Die - (1d6, RA)

(1) = 1

Nov 22, 2017 9:42 pm
OOC:
Is that something I can assist on with my Driving Skill, or is that simply if I am behind the wheel?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.