Somewhere there's a Scienctist [P, R, & W]

load previous
Nov 10, 2017 1:16 pm
"Crap," Adam mutters and speeds up towards the explosion.
OOC:
Do I have time to do something as well, or will it take all my round to get there?
Nov 13, 2017 1:52 pm
OOC:
Woolfe will be there next turn possibly SA Roach will likely be there the following turn since he veered off.
Roach tries to catch up with Woolfe again but is slowed a bit by the crowd moving in the opposite direction he's trying to go. From being farther away then the others he can hear chaos in the streets a ways from the parking area where the explosion went off and see's smoke from a ways down the street over the crowd.

The two stunned men
OOC:
Rolling for Shaken
trying and shake out of the explosion. Between the explosion and the gun pointed at him one of them only is able to stumble away swearing getting distance and cover behind a vehicle before he yells out something in Russian the only word somewhat understood being "Bombardirovshchik". The other thug fairs a bit better shaking out of the after effects and rolls over the hood of a nearby SUV for cover barking something else. The third bug eyed individual gingerly opens the door and hopes into the vehicle swearing and attempts to start the engine but it doesn't seem to want to turn over all the way and starts him off on another series of swears it seems in Russian.
OOC:
Woolfe's up.

Rolls

Thug 1 Shaken - (1d6)

(1) = 1

Thug 2 Shaken - (1d6)

(6) = 6

Nov 14, 2017 3:46 am
Markus rolls his eyes, sighs, and runs towards the explosion, as well.
Nov 14, 2017 1:59 pm
Woolfe sees the situation as he's running up through the smoke and remnants of the crowd. Sounds of people yelling in Russian and Prentiss in the middle of the chaos trying to take charge can be seen. One guy seems to be focused on the gun on him in Prentiss hand, another in an old SUV with shattered glass doing something and a third watching from behind cars yelling things out in Russian.
OOC:
Init Order.
Park Crew Joker
Prentiss JD
Parking Lot Crew 9S
Woolfe 6S
Roach 5S
The SUV sputters to life suddenly, the guy inside sitting upright possibly fixing an issue since he got the vehicle to start. The thug at gun point rushes and swings before diving in the back of the truck. The sound of gun fire from under a car close by surprises Prentiss and his right leg suddenly feels hot. Prentiss is surprised by the punch coming in and everything goes bright then dark as he closes his eyes from the punch to the face. Who punches a guy in the face with a gun? He finds himself surprised by the sudden hot feeling on his leg as well. Woolfe watches the calamity unfold in front of him as he gets closer.
OOC:
5 toughness plus 1 from the suit for the 20 damage works 6 (shaken); 10 (Wound 1); 14 (Wound 2); 18 (Wound 3)
Bullet just shakes since it's Toughness 5 + 2 from the suit against 10 damage (Raises from damage are the wound count)

For Prentiss he'll be at 3 wounds unless you'd like to spend a Bennie (You have three) to try and soak wounds. Need a 4 to soak one, eight for 2, twelve for 3.... someone got a stimpak right?

Edit: Someone pointed out the Joker gives +2 to damage but I think Prentiss is currently getting beat up enough as is...

Rolls

Secret Roll

Thug 1 Shaken - (1d6+2, RA)

(63) + 2 = 11

Secret Roll

Thug swings and takes off - (1d6, RA)

(64) = 10

Thug sucker punch damage w/Raise - (2d6)

(66) = 12

Thug with a gun shooting at Prentiss damage - (2d6)

(64) = 10

Jebus that sucker punch - (2d6, RA)

(44) = 8

Nov 14, 2017 2:49 pm
OOC:
Also after the vigor check for the wounds if you'd like to soak Prentiss is up.
Nov 14, 2017 5:25 pm
Archie suddenly regrets everything he ever did in life. He tries to absorb the flurry of damage he has just sustained.
OOC:
Vigor check:

Rolls

Vigor soak - (1d6, RA)

(5) = 5

Vigor soak wild die - (1d6-2, RA)

(65) - 2 = 9

Nov 14, 2017 5:27 pm
OOC:
Archie soaks two of the three wounds, leaving him with one wound. And, I assume, he's shaken. So I will now make a Spirit roll to get lose Shaken... Right?
OOC:
EDIT: OK, I soaked 2 of the 3 wounds and successfully got rid of Shaken. Or maybe I didn't need to because I successfully soaked? Regardless, do I get an action now? And since I'm quickened, do I get 2 actions? Apologies!
Last edited November 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Rolls

Spirit to lose shaken - (1d4-1, RA)

(2) - 1 = 1

Wild Die to lose shaken - (1d6-1, RA)

(63) - 1 = 8

Nov 14, 2017 6:01 pm
OOC:
Soak Roll is not at a penalty but an 11 soaks 2 wounds, since you still had a wound you ended the punch with taking a wound and shaken. Getting shot oddly enough just shook you again so it'll null out. You partially soaked the 3 wounds so you're still shaken. On the start of your turn you rolled a spirit check you now only need a 4 to act during your turn versus a raise but you got one (Shaken not needing a raise to act same turn was the last update to SW Deluxe). You get both actions yes. But the -1 applies and multi action penalties also.
Prentiss scrambles back a bit from the punch in time to think it really hurts but reality things could be worse come to mind. He notices the thug who jumped into the back wasn't with anyone else so the priest's location is still unknown.
OOC:
Some of you might have figured it out though where he is though.
Nov 14, 2017 6:34 pm
Still smarting from that punch and shot, Archie shoots at the man in front of him with the pistol he has already aimed at him.

Rolls

Shooting - (1d6-1, RA)

(1) - 1 = 0

Shooting wild die - (1d6-1, RA)

(1) - 1 = 0

Shooting damage, in case it hits - (2d6+1, RA)

(13) + 1 = 5

Nov 14, 2017 6:35 pm
OOC:
Spending a Bennie. That's ridiculous.
OOC:
EDIT: I assume that hit is a Raise, so rolling an extra d6 dmg...
Last edited November 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Rolls

Shooting - (1d6-1, RA)

(65) - 1 = 10

Wild Die - (1d6-1, RA)

(5) - 1 = 4

Damage - (2d6+1, RA)

(12) + 1 = 4

extra raise dmg - (1d6, RA)

(4) = 4

Nov 14, 2017 6:38 pm
If the man is still up, Archie will shoot again. if not, Archie will squat and shoot at the man under the car. Either way, after his second shot, he will run for cover behind a nearby car.
OOC:
EDIT: rolling raise dmg
Last edited November 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Rolls

Second shot, Shooting skill - (1d6-1, RA)

(664) - 1 = 15

Second shot, Wild Die - (1d6-1, RA)

(4) - 1 = 3

Possible dmg - (2d6+1, RA)

(43) + 1 = 8

Raise dmg - (1d6, RA)

(61) = 7

Nov 14, 2017 7:09 pm
OOC:
The penalty from cover in the truck is negated since you have a +2 to your next action against the guy from the prior round.
Prentiss takes a shot at the sucker puncher and he heard him swear from in the truck bed. His next shot didn't get a swear from the truck bed where the guy had dove into.

The sudden sound of gun fire heighten Woolfe and Roach sense of urgency and the crowd has thinned since between explosions and gunfire no one can enjoy a quiet relaxing cup of coffee or stroll around the Tower's park area.

Down the street all three hear automatic weapon fire and the swerving of cars. Yelling could be heard as well.
OOC:
Woolfe and Roach you two are up in that order.

Rolls

Secret Roll

Nov 14, 2017 11:29 pm
Damn Markus thinks to himself as he surveys what is going on. He pulls out his two revolvers and aims at the driver of the truck.
OOC:
Can I shoot with both since I'm ambidextrous?

Rolls

Shooting - (1d10, RA)

(4) = 4

Wild Card - (1d6, RA)

(4) = 4

Damage (if a hit) - (2d6+1)

(24) + 1 = 7

Nov 15, 2017 3:04 am
OOC:
You could but there would be penalties since you dont have the edge two fisted so they would be -2 to each to shoot both, drivers cover though has the single shot missing.
Nov 17, 2017 10:28 pm
Damn it... Markus mutters to himself and continues to run toward the action.
Nov 17, 2017 11:28 pm
Roach tries to speed up, running all his legs can manage. He'll run up to the scene and quickly take cover behind whatever is available.
Nov 18, 2017 3:51 pm
Roach is the last of the trio to arrive and the first thing that springs to mind from the chaos is the thought of the paperwork. As Prentiss scans the area he feels things slow as his spell wears off.

Remnant sent a note to SelectiveAmnesia
OOC:
Actually get to use the cards now. Also I forgot to state rounds left on quickness since you might have wanted to cast it on the 3rd round as your last action.

Init Order:
Woolfe Joker
Explosion Crew - the trio with you in the parking lot (The Park Crew is officially in the Parkinglot so.) QC
Street Crew 10C
Prentiss 5D
Roach 3D
[ +- ] Drawing
Woolfe is up first and if you did want to shoot twice the +2 from the Joker would negate the penalty plus give +2 to damage.

Deck Draws

Round 5
3 of Diamonds
5 of Diamonds
Black Joker
Queen of Clubs
10 of Clubs
Nov 19, 2017 1:11 am
OOC:
Okay..going full-on Grifter then...
Markus takes aim with both pistols and fires:
OOC:
And probably misses. Even virtual dice are not liking me.
Last edited November 19, 2017 1:12 am

Rolls

Shot 1 - (1d10, RA)

(2) = 2

Wild Card - (1d6, RA)

(4) = 4

Shot 2 - (1d10, RA)

(1) = 1

Wild Card (can't remember if you do wild die for both..if not forget this one) - (1d6)

(2) = 2

Damage 1 (with +2 from Joker) - (2d6+3)

(56) + 3 = 14

Damage 2 (with +2 from Joker) - (2d6+3)

(12) + 3 = 6

Nov 20, 2017 6:04 pm
Woolfe shoots with both pistols and gets his target swearing in Russian but doesn't drop him. The target takes off in a full sprint yelling something and dives into the back of the vehicle with the other two. The driver throws the vehicle into reverse and slams his way out of the parking lot and starts driving down the street after a metal scrapping is heard from hitting the curb instead of driving out like a calm sane person. Sounds of automatic gun fire can be heard down the street with a bloom of smoke more noticeable now by the trio of agents. It looks like the thugs that cleared out are headed that way. The sound of automatic fire is heard again and some yelling. There's a squealing of tired and some slamming of vehicles with metal on metal.
OOC:
Prentiss is up followed by Roach. My apologies dealing with things on the weekends sometimes is more stressful than during the work week.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.