Somewhere there's a Scienctist [P, R, & W]

load previous
Oct 25, 2017 3:11 pm
Archie continues to speak into his phone as though concluding his call. He then "hangs up" and puts his phone way. He turns to his companions and nods, saying, "I suppose we should wait a few minutes before joining him."

He scans the area to make sure they are not being observed.
Oct 26, 2017 1:25 am
Markus scans the area two as he sits....looking for anything out of the ordinary...as far as he can tell.

Rolls

Notice - (1d6)

(3) = 3

Oct 29, 2017 7:18 am
Adam leans down to faux tie his shoe when replying. "Yeah, let's see if anyone else follows him first."

Rolls

Notice - (1d6, 1d6)

1d6 : (6) = 6

1d6 : (6) = 6

Ace - (1d6, 1d6)

1d6 : (4) = 4

1d6 : (5) = 5

Oct 29, 2017 4:15 pm
Prentiss suggests they wait and Woolfe agrees scanning the area for anything. Roach does as well and blinks. He gets the feeling things are too in sync around him for people on their phones in the crowd for two people. Although he doesn't make out most of the snippets of conversation he does hear someone mention something priest and end their conversation walking one way. Someone else hanging up and being followed by to larger men heading to the parking area gives him a bad feeling.
Oct 30, 2017 5:30 pm
Archie whispers to his companions about the two men following their contact.

"I think we need to assist our ally here... How about we follow them? One of us circle around and approach from the side and the others follow behind, maybe?"

In preparation for a possible combat, Archie would take hold of the relic hanging around his neck -- an amulet -- and cast the Quickness spell from it.

EDIT: Yay that's a raise. Here's the power:
[ +- ] With success the target has two separate turns per round on his action card instead of the usual one. Each turn is handled independently with its own actions, but the character must resolve one turn entirely before beginning the second. With a raise, the recipient can redraw any initiative cards lower than Eight each round.
Last edited October 30, 2017 5:32 pm

Rolls

Casting Quickness - (1d10, 1d6, RA)

1d10 : (108) = 18

1d6 : (1) = 1

Oct 30, 2017 6:58 pm
Roach looks from one person to the other an starts to point as he picks up his pace. Prentiss realizes what's likely going on and cast a spell suddenly feeling his senses come alive as he looks around and moves.
OOC:
Handing out cards I take it Prentiss wants to move and cast so the effect we'll go into effect next round.
Remnant sent a note to Remnant
Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am
Markus nods, makes sure his revolvers and combat knife are within reach and begins to pick up the pace with the others.
Oct 31, 2017 1:57 pm
OOC:
Working with Keleth to fix my issue or herp derp moment.
In the meantime from the manual draw:
Initiative
Parking Lot QH
Prentiss QC
Park crew 9C
Roach 6S
Woolfe 4S
The three of you hear tires squealing in the parking lot and quicken your pace. Prentiss seems to burst into a power walk and the trio moving towards the parking lot seem to notice. The smaller of the trio looks at Prentiss with a bug eyed paranoid look and starts pushing people out of the way as the crowd gets more denser towards the entrance to the park. The other two larger ones follow a bit slower looking back a bit confused by why their associate seems scared of a power walking gentlemen but pick up the pace a bit. With the minor scene being cause Roach and Woolfe have a path set up between Prentiss who seems quite fast and determined and the crowd parting since they don't want to be shoved and pushed over before a morning cup of tea or coffee it seems.
OOC:
Roach is up, I figure Woolfe will try and focus on movement until he had an open area to operate in versus pulling your weapon (this didn't seem like what you're posting so I figure more of a check and speeding up to close the distance)
Oct 31, 2017 5:45 pm
Not wanting to draw and fire with lots of civilians in the way, Adam starts jogging to catch up with the strangers.
Oct 31, 2017 7:05 pm
Roach and Woolfe hurry to catch up and close the distance behind Prentiss and the trio realize they're all running now for the parking lot and the group in front of them.
OOC:
Init:
Prentiss Ace of Hearts (Has two actions)
Park crew Queen of Spades
Parking Lot Jack of Spades
Roach 3 of Hearts
Woolfe 2 of Hearts (these cards hate you two I think)
Oct 31, 2017 8:44 pm
OOC:
How far are we from the guys running through the park? And are they being hostile toward us? Like, would Blasting them at this time be inappropriate? If they are pulling weapons, for example, I will Blast. If they are running in fear, I would try to Mind Read them.
Oct 31, 2017 11:42 pm
OOC:
Definitely focusing on movement until I need to do otherwise. :)
Nov 1, 2017 12:52 pm
OOC:
@ Eugenemarshall moving for both your actions with some decent runs would probably put you with 10 meters of the guys in the back. (if no one was around straight running through the distance would be easier). They aren't hostile but one is moving faster through the crowd and pushing through the morning crowd forming. Blast is a medium template so do what you think is appropriate, you are in public running towards people.
Nov 1, 2017 1:06 pm
Archie breaks into a run, closing on the men moving quickly through the crowd. As he approaches, he will look closely at them and try to identify their organization and intention. Are they Kazakh government? Russian mob? Do they look armed? Are they simply looking to escape us or do they want to catch up with our contact?
OOC:
OOC: I'm double moving and inspecting them.
Nov 1, 2017 2:21 pm
OOC:
Give me a notice or Tradecraft I guess roll (your trait & a 1d6 for your wild die, any exploding die reroll)
Nov 1, 2017 6:31 pm
Archibald looks...

Rolls

Notice/Tradecraft - (1d4, 1d6, RA)

1d4 : (1) = 1

1d6 : (4) = 4

Nov 1, 2017 6:47 pm
Prentiss gets close enough to get a good look at the two closest to him. They seem to be in no descript earth tone clothes but the combat boots and reinforced gloves let him know they’ve definitely had training in combat possibly and they’re ready to do something if need be. For now they seem content moving to the parking lot moving away from Prentiss. The third shoves a shoulder into someone and causes a small commotion trying to get past a few people. The sounds now from the nearby street of vehicles beeping angrily can be heard and sounds of erratic driving could be heard.
OOC:
Roach & Woolfe are up.
Nov 2, 2017 2:24 am
Seeing Archibald starting to run, Markus does the same. Trying to see if he can notice anything, as well.

Rolls

Notice - (1d6)

(1) = 1

Wild Card - (1d6)

(3) = 3

Nov 2, 2017 4:13 pm
Adam continues his run, trying to catch up to the guys.
OOC:
Did I ever find any energy drink earlier. If so could I use one as a weapon, trying to toss it at one of the bad guys as a less lethal than pistol weapon.
Nov 2, 2017 5:45 pm
Roach & Woolfe move to catch up to Prentiss. Roach spots a vendor a ways off with some kind of drink that has a cherry and radioactive symbol on the side and the odd script is likely Russian.
OOC:
@SA Didn't notice this before moving to get a drink puts you going away from the parkinglot/others
OOC:

Init:
Prentiss - 9D
Woolfe - 6H
Parking Lot - 5S
Roach - 4S
Park Crew - 2D
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.