Somewhere there's a Scienctist [P, R, & W]

load previous
Nov 22, 2017 11:50 pm
OOC:
kinda, only one of you can assist at a time either off notice like prentiss is doing or driving via knowing the skill. if roach moves away from driving you could attempt to take over I guess. Update later with card incoming

Deck Draws

Truck, SUV, Pcs, cops
4 of Clubs
Jack of Hearts
5 of Clubs
King of Hearts
Nov 23, 2017 8:41 am
The police seem quite adept at navigating the the chaos behind you as you make the turn. The stolen SUV makes some distance while those is the truck swerve around a parked delivery truck. Roach inhalers between advise from the back on a shortcut and people that had just diving out of the way shooting the Kidnappers wrestlers driving.
OOC:
Major obstacle will be a driving roll for Roach at -2 when he's back.

Rolls

Truck swerve obstacle - (1d6-2, RA)

(64) - 2 = 8

Nov 26, 2017 12:23 am
"Hang on! It's gonna be a bumpy ride!" Roach yells out as he tries to avoid the delivery truck.
OOC:
Using one of my bennies for a reroll. Don't have my rulebook handy, so don't know if I should reroll Wild Die as well. If not, disregard that roll.
Last edited November 26, 2017 12:27 am

Rolls

Driving - (1d6-2, RA)

(3) - 2 = 1

Wild Card - (1d6-2, RA)

(2) - 2 = 0

Bennie Reroll - (1d6-2, RA)

(4) - 2 = 2

Bennie Reroll Wild Die - (1d6-2, RA)

(3) - 2 = 1

Nov 27, 2017 12:00 pm
Roach finds swerving around the delivers illegal parking easier after seeing the truck miss it. Swerving around people leaves the driver and occupants a bit battered from the ride with Roach`s hand a blur on the wheel as people dive away and shriek in terror.
OOC:
Give me a vigor check everyone failure will put you at bruised and battered which is a level of fatigue and we`ll roll for the next round.
Nov 27, 2017 2:08 pm
Archie tries to hold on as the car careens around!

EDIT: I'm gonna Bennie that.
Last edited November 27, 2017 2:08 pm

Rolls

Vigor check - (1d6, RA)

(1) = 1

Wild Die - (1d6, RA)

(1) = 1

Vigor check reroll - (1d6, RA)

(1) = 1

Wild Die reroll - (1d6, RA)

(3) = 3

Nov 27, 2017 3:11 pm
In the back seat Prentiss feels like he's in a cross between a mechanical bull ride and a roller coaster. He's able to do little than try and stare at his phone at times to calm his stomach and focus on something as the world spins around him before he's flung in another direction the seatbelt only partially helping him in this kind of situation. He's unsure if the car is actually spinning at times but he fortunately doesn't throw up in the back.
OOC:
Prentiss is at one level of Fatigue which is -1 to all actions, this will clear off automatically after 24 hours of ingame time

Rolls

Stolen SUV

Stolen SUV Assist

Truck

Truck Assist

Police

Nov 27, 2017 7:39 pm
OOC:
Vigor

Rolls

Vigor - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (4) = 4

1d6 : (2) = 2

Nov 27, 2017 7:58 pm
Roach focuses on driving and tries to block out sounds from the backseat while he's driving and focuses on the road.
OOC:
That leaves Woolfe's Vigor check. Feel free to make your driving roll for the second round, either of the passengers can assist. Also how are you guys doing on Bennies? I'm planning on resetting you guys on 10 Dec.
Nov 27, 2017 8:17 pm
OOC:
I think that was my first spend.
Last edited November 27, 2017 8:17 pm
Nov 29, 2017 1:38 am
Markus holds on...

Rolls

Vigor - (1d6, RA)

(3) = 3

Wild Die - (1d6, RA)

(1) = 1

Driving (assisting) - (1d6, RA)

(2) = 2

Wild Die (driving) - (1d6, RA)

(1) = 1

Nov 29, 2017 1:36 pm
Woolfe has a similar reaction to the dynamic driving of Roach to no hit people leaving him queasy and searching for an 'oh shit handle' to steady himself.
OOC:
Woolfe is at a -1 due to fatigue as well from bumps and bruises from the ride. SA can I get a driving roll for Round 2? If either of you assist you can roll the skill check at -1 due to fatigue, each success and or raise will give him a +1 to his roll result.
Nov 29, 2017 1:40 pm
OOC:
I tried to assist last round. Go ahead, kjsmith.
Nov 30, 2017 12:23 am
eugenemarshall says:
OOC:
I tried to assist last round. Go ahead, kjsmith.
OOC:
I rolled for the assist along with my vigor roll...safe to say I didn't help out. (These virtual dice are being harder on me than my regular dice are.)
Nov 30, 2017 1:51 am
Roach tries to drive with garble from Woolfe and sounds of trying to keep his stomach contents inside his body.
OOC:
Can I get Roach to make a driving roll.
Dec 1, 2017 11:30 pm
OOC:
Sorry for my silent period. The project I've been working on started today, I am back home and I should return to regular office duty again.

Rolls

Driving - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (61) = 7

1d6 : (3) = 3

Dec 2, 2017 1:41 am
Roach finally gets the hang of the car it seems for now. The sound of a crash and smoke can be seen behind the trio as someone swerves around the police and crashes blocking them off for now as they get out to sort out possible fatalities and injuries before they clear the way. The SUV breaks rapidly screeching tires as they are suddenly cut off. The truck opts to jump the curb and flies down the sidewalk rapidly passing through traffic and having more maneuverability at the expense of pedestrians.
OOC:
Pcs have advantage at long (-4) range if the others want to try something.

Deck Draws

PCs card, trucks card
10 of Diamonds
9 of Hearts
Hidden Card Hidden Card
Dec 2, 2017 2:01 pm
Markus is still hanging on for dear life..trying not to lose his breakfast...
OOC:
If I tried a shot the way my rolls are going...probably take out our car somehow...:)
Dec 3, 2017 11:48 pm
Prentiss looks out the side window and sees the car careening down the sidewalk. He will try to take a shot, unleashing a three round burst.
OOC:
That's -1 from getting car sick. plus -4 from distance, but +2 for burst, so -3.
OOC:
EDIT: oops, I only have a semi-auto pistol, not an SMG. So that roll does NOT have the +2 from burst. So that wild die roll is a 6, not an 8. Still a hit, but not a raise. Rolling damage...
Last edited December 3, 2017 11:51 pm

Rolls

Shoot - (1d6-3, RA)

(4) - 3 = 1

Wild Die - (1d6-3, RA)

(65) - 3 = 8

Pistol damage - (2d6+1, RA)

(32) + 1 = 6

Dec 4, 2017 2:00 pm
OOC:
The SUV or the Truck?
Dec 4, 2017 2:49 pm
OOC:
The SUV -- that's the one I think the priest is in, right?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.