Somewhere there's a Scienctist [P, R, & W]

load previous
Jan 15, 2018 4:38 pm
OOC:
No worries, took me longer then expected to post as well. I put up their actions and gave some clues from the notice roll.
Roach not seeing a target moves in.
OOC:
Woolfe's up
Jan 15, 2018 5:49 pm
Markus moves more into what he hopes is a flanking position.

Rolls

Stealth - (1d8, 1d6, RA)

1d8 : (4) = 4

1d6 : (1) = 1

Notice - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (5) = 5

1d6 : (2) = 2

Jan 15, 2018 10:14 pm
Remembering his training Woolfe moves in, the sounds he hears are closer but he can't get a bead on an exact location.

Remnant sent a note to kjsmith
OOC:
init order
Roach
Woolfe
those guys

Deck Draws

Roach, Woolfe, Mercs
10 of Clubs
4 of Diamonds
3 of Spades
Jan 16, 2018 12:47 pm
Roach keeps his head down as he crawls forward, trying to spot anyone hostile.

Rolls

Notice - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (62) = 8

Stealth - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (4) = 4

Jan 16, 2018 2:47 pm
Roach blinks and sees a small object bouncing as he peers under a car to see what's ahead on the otherside before sliding over it. His shades register it as a prayer bead from a rosary, matching beads from the parkinglot by the tower. Tracking in the direction he picks up two sets of feet moving with purpose and one set being walked/dragged it seems 200 meters ahead of him and to his right. In the chaos still Roach is pretty sure he's almost a ghost like stalker amongst the macabre scenes around him.
OOC:
He's picked up two mercs and possibly the priest. Woolfe's up.
Jan 17, 2018 1:25 am
Markus makes his way to where he thinks a new extraction point may be.

Rolls

Notice - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (4) = 4

1d6 : (5) = 5

Stealth - (1d8, 1d6, RA)

1d8 : (2) = 2

Jan 17, 2018 12:48 pm
Woolfe with a quick glance around look figures out a good spot possibly for an extraction by helicopter and begins to moving not noticing a broken off piece of steal pipe that clatters and bounces on the ashphalt into the grass off the road. He moves away to cover and doesn't hear the sudden report of gun in his direction but both agents hear the sounds of labored moving and someone asking, 'Where are you taking me?' and 'I can't see I'm going to fall!' coupled with the sound of someone stomping and stumbling about. You realize the remainder of the kidnappers are likely just trying to put distance in between them and you as the best offense.

Roach and Woolfe get to the side of the highway to see movement of three figures throw tall vegetation making telling them apart difficult without getting closer.
OOC:

Init Order:
Roach
Them
Woolfe

Deck Draws

Roach,Woolfe, Those Guys Running
Ace of Clubs
4 of Hearts
8 of Diamonds
Jan 17, 2018 6:38 pm
Adam has learnt from his previous attempt at surprising the enemy, that they find him totally non threatening. Instead he's trying to move even closer, hoping the tall vegetation could cover his movement as well.

Rolls

Stealth - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (3) = 3

Jan 17, 2018 8:07 pm
Roach moves off the highway down the embankment into the tall vegetation pushing forth through the greenery. He hears someone yell and the sudden 'oomph' falling and hitting hard before sounds of being dragged and people muttering in Russian.
OOC:
Woolfe's up.
Jan 18, 2018 2:19 am
Markus makes sure the scope and silencer are on his submachine gun and then pulls the submachine gun up into the ready position and takes off after the kidnappers.

Rolls

Stealth - (1d8, 1d6, RA)

1d8 : (1) = 1

Notice (to see if he has a shot) - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

Jan 18, 2018 1:12 pm
Woolfe and Roach emerge from the tall vegetation into a small clearing with their guns drawn to see two injured and tattered mercenaries and a man with a bag on his head that looks to be their contact. They turn guns at the two and seem for lack of better terms to have seen better days. One of them had a bandage over his left eye and head that seems quite red now. The other says something in Russian and they drop the hostage to the ground and move back away from him and the two of you slowly with their guns up.
OOC:
They seem to attempting to leave, it might be some brilliant sneaky tactic or they might just be tired and not want to die like everyone else, they've also just seen a horrific scene and been in an accident. What do you two do?
Jan 19, 2018 1:12 am
Woolfe looks over at Roach Know any Russian? he asks as he lines the one with the bandage over his eye up in the scope of his weapon.
Jan 19, 2018 12:27 pm
"Nyet," Adam replies, spending his entire vocabulary at once.

"Cover me?" Adam asks as he move as quiet as he can up to the hostage, his pistol raised, ready to fire should it be needed.
Jan 19, 2018 2:52 pm
Roach and Woolfe have an intense few moments of a stand off waiting for something to happen. When nothing does Roach had a moment to take the hood off the man and it is indeed their contact.

"What is that woman involved in? What's happening?" he finally gets out.
OOC:
Back into RP mode, where you guys head and how?
Feb 9, 2018 3:48 pm
Markus looks at the man. What were you supposed to tell us to do...before all this mess happened? He says waving his hand back at the mess behind him. I suppose if nothing else, we should move away from this mess.
Feb 9, 2018 5:02 pm
OOC:
Activity! ^o^
"Well there was a lady moving around the wilderness close to my church. Thought she might be in trouble last time I saw her since she was wearing funny clothing. I was contacted to talk to some people at the park when I meet you people... wasn't there another one of you? I was going to take you guys to my church after we split up and that made me think she was into something serious and possibly dangerous. Then I thought I got car jacked since someone hit me and, then kidnapped from the bag, and then there was shooting, and the screaming, and a very bumpy ride, followed by more shooting and screaming, so a lot of stuff happened." he eventually gets out standing on shakey legs it seems as the adrenaline seems to leave him. He closed his eyes and breaths in slowly and exhales.
Feb 10, 2018 8:14 pm
Adam looks over his shoulder with a frown. "He should know the extraction point in case we got separated. So let's just ask your boss to keep him safe. The woman must be Sivi, our target."

Adam helps the missionary up. "These guys evidently knows you, so I'm thinking the church is out."
Feb 12, 2018 2:00 pm
The man makes the sign of the cross and nods as if you guys seem to know what is going on and what to do so he's following your lead.
OOC:
What's your plan on getting out of the area now? You do know she was 'last seen' by the priest close to his church in the wilderness.
Feb 13, 2018 2:12 am
Woolfe looks at Roach. Should we scout out the wilderness...to see if she is there?
Feb 13, 2018 1:21 pm
The priest asks where you are since although he doesn't know how long he was hooded he doesn't think they've traveled that far and explained he left for the meet up at the tower yesterday from his church since it's a bit of a trip.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.