General discussion

load previous
Jul 22, 2015 7:03 pm
Yeah I was going to say something like "Grizel heeds Katerina's call for a more coordinated offense..."

Didn't Alastor take one of these suckers out? Can't be all that tough then.
Jul 22, 2015 7:55 pm
HP is rolled so they vary! Some are tough suckers while others not so much
Jul 22, 2015 8:06 pm
That was my other thought. The way you were having everyone roll mount hp I suspected something like that too. Best to kill them til they're dead then I guess.
Jul 23, 2015 10:31 am
Everyone except Grizel and Alastor can go home now!
Jul 27, 2015 3:26 pm
Yeah, Grizel hasn't got a mind for intrigue. She's a simple girl with muscles and anger management issues. I'd also say she isn't really devoted to any deity. Her oath is more of a personal vendetta, and her "holy symbol" is really an amulet she took off the neck of her adoptive father's corpse as a keepsake. Maybe some god of retribution is showing her some favor whether she knows it or not and that explains the spells.
Jul 27, 2015 6:58 pm
There won't be a shortage of deadly encounters!
Jul 28, 2015 5:06 pm
It would be uncharacteristic of Grizel so I'm suggesting this as a player: short/long rest here/now?
Jul 29, 2015 4:25 pm
It seems like a natural opportunity to take a rest, short or long. GM, where are we at as far as time of day, in game? I expect we'll want to get a short rest in before night comes, what with all this talk of Vampyrs.
Jul 29, 2015 11:05 pm
Grizel has burned all but 1 spell slot. Her Smite ability will be unavailable til a long rest. She'll want to continue regardless but just FYI :-)

She can Lay On Hands if anyone needs it :-)
Aug 4, 2015 7:58 pm
Biscuitfiend says:
"It is no man you have let in, but I, your grand host, Strahd von Zarovich!!
HOLYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIT!!!!
Aug 4, 2015 7:59 pm
My thoughts exactly... Time to load up some silver bolts. And change my pants.
Aug 4, 2015 9:02 pm
Seems I posted a bit later than I should have/meant to. Could just change it to my action however you like.
Aug 4, 2015 9:09 pm
Hi gang. Sorry to vanish on you like I did. I stepped on my phone on Wendsday. Then I had agh-Con going on so I didn't get to post like I thought. So I'm back and ready to "deal" with Srahd I guess. I noticed Lysander doesn't have initiative though. So I will wait a little while to post but if nothing changes I'll just jump in.
Aug 4, 2015 9:17 pm
Lysander is at the top! Again...haha

Don't forget Faelor gets 3 missiles

I thought gencon (and the recent bug) might have had something to do with it
Aug 4, 2015 9:20 pm
Wow...so sorry. I missed it. I'm not sure what is wrong with my eyes. I looked three times before I posted.
Aug 4, 2015 9:21 pm
Oh crap, didn't realize there were 3 missiles. Thanks!
Aug 4, 2015 9:22 pm
I just made an inhuman amount of rolls on the thread so you can be forgiven
Aug 5, 2015 5:36 am
I'll hold off posting until I see Strahd's action
Aug 5, 2015 3:55 pm
1. Can one occupy the same space as a bat swarm or move through it?

2. And I've forgotten the 5e rules for moving through friendly space.

3. Can Grizel and Alastor share space without her mounting?

4. You said before that you would implement flanking rules. How does flanking work in 5e?

Maybe I should have waited for the answers to the above before I posted Grizel's action because they do have bearing.
Last edited August 5, 2015 4:39 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.