Nov 9, 2015 5:20 pm
Frantic running...

OOC:is this for everyone?

Rolls

MND+IN=9 - (1d20)

(14) = 14

Nov 9, 2015 6:34 pm
Everyone failed, so....

You race passed the control room and to your airlock - and aboard the Ronin.
Nov 9, 2015 6:43 pm
OCC I assumed you set the charges in the bridge/control room. The MND+IN was to think about something else more devious (Opening the crew quarters doors on the poor Imperial Troopers)
Nov 9, 2015 6:58 pm
"Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Hotwire races to his station and gets the Ronin's reactor and weapons systems online.
Nov 9, 2015 7:26 pm
Out of the cockpit canopy you see the Imperial cruiser in the distance. Flying in a formation, circling the station are 3 imperial fighters.

Nov 10, 2015 12:33 am
S'skaar will hand over a heal gum to Kalerik.

"Here, chew on this, we'll need our plot in top shape for this..."
Nov 10, 2015 4:02 am
Kalerik takes the gum and starts chewing. He frowns as he realizes that the gum just reminds him of how hungry he is.
"I swear, I am not going to step onto land again, until this ship blows up".
Nov 10, 2015 3:26 pm
Everyone buckles into their stations. The ship is ready to take off...
Nov 11, 2015 12:19 am
Kalerik sits in and grips the controls. His face seeming to turn yellow out of fear. With that Kalerik begins the take off procedures.
"What the hell do you guys want me to do? Run? Fight?"
Last edited November 11, 2015 6:23 am
Nov 11, 2015 12:26 am
COMMS: INCOMING MESSAGE:

[[Unidentified craft. This station sent a distress call. The Empire is answering - placing this station in our temporary jurisdiction. Please maintain docking with the station and wait for Imperial representatives to arrive. Failure to do so will be seen as an act of aggression. ]]]
Nov 11, 2015 1:46 am
"Fly and avoid shots as best you can while you plot an hyperspace route out of there, we'll man the turrets. We need to get the frak out of here before this station blows!"
Nov 11, 2015 1:54 pm
Saru lights a cigar and takes his place in a gun station.

"Do you mind if I play some music?"
Nov 11, 2015 6:10 pm
Chuck hurries into the ship and takes the open copilot seat. "So, now we see what you can do, eh Kalerik? Don't worry, back in my 'bro days, I turned some knobs on privateers. Should be like riding a bike, no?" Chuck grins and rubs his palms together anxiously.
Nov 11, 2015 8:09 pm
Kalerik frantically works the controls to get the ship out of harms way. To Saru he just nods frantically, forgetting whatever his question was. When Chuck sits besides him, Kalerik turns and just stares blankly at him. After a few seconds he snaps out of it and shakes his head.
"Oh. Greeeaaat."

Rolls

Piloting (if it is even needed). CTN:6 - (1d20)

(5) = 5

Nov 11, 2015 8:27 pm
Kalerik remembers to disengage the airlock connector before he takes off. He does a quick maneuver as he leaves the station.

Do you want to trigger the mines now?
Nov 12, 2015 7:16 pm
As the Ronin pulls away from the station, there is a burst of light followed by a larger explosion. The station begins falling apart.

From one end, you see a gangway break away and more than a dozen zombies spill out into space. A chain reaction explodes the reactor.

The imperial fighters dive to attack!
load next

Thread locked