Character Creation

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Sep 22, 2015 4:52 pm
Naatkinson says:
Rolled up a cleric. It says I can have a mace or warhammer. Can I exchange that for a shortsword instead?
I think with your character description having a profeciency with short swords will work. Consider any proficiency you may have had with hammers null and void (who will use all of the magic hammers I have littered all over this adventure now?)

Looks like we're all set. I will have the starting post up early this evening when I'm home from work (and don't have to use this phone).
Sep 22, 2015 6:47 pm
szemely says:
Naatkinson says:
Rolled up a cleric. It says I can have a mace or warhammer. Can I exchange that for a shortsword instead?
I think with your character description having a profeciency with short swords will work. Consider any proficiency you may have had with hammers null and void (who will use all of the magic hammers I have littered all over this adventure now?)

Looks like we're all set. I will have the starting post up early this evening when I'm home from work (and don't have to use this phone).
Ok cool, I have proficiency in all weapons as a Tempest Cleric, I just wanted to switch up the starting equipment. It fits the background better, not to mention he has a 7 strength and would be worthless with a Warhammer.
Sep 22, 2015 7:12 pm
Naatkinson says:
Ok cool, I have proficiency in all weapons as a Tempest Cleric, I just wanted to switch up the starting equipment. It fits the background better, not to mention he has a 7 strength and would be worthless with a Warhammer.
Oh, my bad, sorry. I didn't catch the tempest cleric aspect. Proficient with all weapons and starting with a sword is good.
Sep 25, 2015 3:56 am
Merlin sent a note to szemely
Sep 25, 2015 5:31 pm
Super Secret Note
szemely sent a note to Merlin

You do not have permission to post in this thread.