OOC Thread

load previous
Jul 11, 2017 2:28 pm
Just a heads up I'll be out of state from the 20th to the 23rd in Chicago, IL so I'll likely won't be posting.
Jul 18, 2017 4:16 am
All -- sorry for the slower pace this summer. Unfortunately with the nicer weather here in the Pacific Northwest, we tend to spend a bunch of time outside until it's nearly dark -- which turns into "I should get to bed" pretty promptly. During the week I also am juggling knee-related rehab three days a week that eats up a couple hours, the other days I need to be on the bike -- so I'm chewing into my free time with this "exercise" crud. Net net -- the games will be a bit slower until the kids start school in September, but I'll keep the posting up!
Aug 13, 2017 3:00 pm
All:

My intent is to let this campaign pause for 4-8 weeks, picking it back up in the fall if time allows. Alternatively we can call it "done" on this one and pick it up at an indeterminate date if y'all prefer.
Aug 13, 2017 4:19 pm
With the pause I'm going to drop Csillag from the game (just to clear my active game list a bit). When things start up again just fire me off a PM and I'll jump right back on.
Aug 13, 2017 4:56 pm
Roger that!
Aug 14, 2017 1:18 pm
Works for me, I'll be out of state starting Wednesday until next week.
Sep 7, 2017 1:54 am
We still rolling on, or has this adventure reached it's noble end?
Sep 7, 2017 3:18 am
A fair question. I've got another FFG star wars game that's had some attrition -- and I think the right thing to do is:

(1) combine everyone into this one
Or
(2) combine everyone into that one
Or
(3) ditch them both

I don't have a strong preference. That one is a little more tongue-in-cheek and fun/crazy and is more EOTE driven than FAD. But I bet Marc could have fun with that crew (though we'd leave Heyop behind). I'll reach out to Szemely and see if he wants to join us over there or not.

Thoughts?
Sep 11, 2017 7:05 am
I'm good with it. Still learning and having fun.
Sep 21, 2017 4:16 am
Hey team -- I'm going to put this one on ice indefinitely. I don't have the time to keep as many games going as I should -- and since we've lost several people and some of the momentum, it makes sense for me to idle this one until I have more time. Right now I've got a couple Middle Earth campaigns running. When one or both of those wind up if people don't want to proceed I'll look to bring back a Star Wars campaign.

Of course, if I find myself with more time, I'll get something fired up again (and reach out to y'all) but for now, I think the best thing is to close up shop for a bit. I'll change the # of players down to 0 and boot our idles and let y'all close out when you're ready.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.