Game strategy

load previous
Nov 23, 2015 6:38 am
I love the comic interactions between each of the characters!

The duo of Seneia and Rufio is particularly hilarious. She's tiptoeing along in the dark, and he, wanting to appear competent and tough, fumbling along in complete blackness, stifling his yelps when he stubs his toe or hits his head. She, coming back to him, telling him to "Go back and tell the others..."

I just imagine him jumping in fright, and then starting to feel his way blindly in the wrong direction, with Seneia wondering what his problem is...and then finally realizing, with a roll of her eyes, that he's totally helpless in the dark.

"Oh, Rufio!" (cue laughtrack)
Nov 23, 2015 6:56 am
Haha it's like a teen sitcom :-D

I've forgotten, does the party still have lit torches and whatnot? Back at "camp" I mean?
Nov 23, 2015 7:55 am
Did we accidentally de-sync Seneia and Rufio with near-simultaneous posts, by the way? Their last posts don't quite match up.

EDIT: Ah, never mind. I only now noticed the edit to the original post.
Last edited November 23, 2015 7:55 am
Nov 23, 2015 8:09 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:

I've forgotten, does the party still have lit torches and whatnot? Back at "camp" I mean?
Yeah, there's the light rock, and Weylan's succession of lit torches (how many torches would be expended in a long rest?).
Nov 23, 2015 10:58 am
spaceseeker19 says:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:

Yeah, there's the light rock, and Weylan's succession of lit torches (how many torches would be expended in a long rest?).
Rufio has the light rock in his pocket. I just remembered, doesn't someone have active Dancing Lights? Or am I thinking of another game? LOL!
Nov 23, 2015 12:23 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
spaceseeker19 says:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:

Rufio has the light rock in his pocket. I just remembered, doesn't someone have active Dancing Lights? Or am I thinking of another game? LOL!
They probably snuffed out when Alanya fell asleep...
Nov 24, 2015 3:43 am
Can someone state exactly what you plan to do?
Long or short rest?
Stick together, or sentries at entrances?
For long rest watch order?
Thanks.
Nov 24, 2015 3:50 am
There seems to be no consensus yet. I could eliminate all choice by roleplaying Rufio wanting to continue but flops down in exhaustion, with the others unable to wake him for 8hrs (LOL!) but I'll be nice: how about a vote? :-)

Rufio doesn't want to rest. He wants to go charging after Milly. It would be out of character for him to vote this. As a player though, I vote long rest.
Last edited November 24, 2015 4:27 am
Nov 24, 2015 4:24 am
I vote for long rest
Nov 24, 2015 4:27 am
Fine with either. I'll definitely need a long rest soon.
I plan on sticking with everyone when I wake up and will volunteer to take the first watch since I have darkvision.
Nov 24, 2015 5:16 am
Long rest.
Nov 24, 2015 6:01 am
I'd be fine with short one, but most seem to be needing the long one, so I think we should go with that.
Nov 24, 2015 6:17 am
Szent is in good shape but would be willing to long rest along with the group.
Last edited November 24, 2015 6:17 am
Nov 24, 2015 10:38 am
I make that 6/7 for long rest, so far, so next question is watch order.
Nov 24, 2015 11:11 am
Seneia is up, about and active, so she might as well be the first. She'll also spend the first watch by someone else making her Kata practice, so technically she'll be awake, although not very aware of her surroundings.
Nov 24, 2015 10:36 pm
feylinde can take the second one. she looks in a direction while the cat looks the opposite way.
Nov 25, 2015 1:48 pm
I would have volunteered for watch, but I don't have darkvision, so I'm a lot less useful.
Nov 26, 2015 4:00 am
Hey all. I'm taking a break for a couple of days. Have a great Thanksgiving!!! Been a pleasure getting to know you all.
Nov 26, 2015 3:09 pm
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy!
Dec 2, 2015 9:26 am
Sorry, I missed that there had been an update in the game thread.

I'm not sure I'm picturing the situation correctly. Where are the voices coming from? Behind the locked gate we found earlier? If so, wouldn't they run into our little camp before stumbling upon the dead guards anyway?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.