Star wars FFG ?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 4, 2019 5:45 pm
Hello all,

I am a big fan of the Star Wars universe and of the Star Wars FFG system. I organize campaigns as a GM with my friends and family and will try to organize a game here for sure when I feel I am ready to. But for the moment I need to get confident with the PbP mechanics for which I am new, and I would love to be the player too !

Are there GM here planning to do a new game ? or games that are looking for new players ?

Thanks !
Feb 4, 2019 7:26 pm
Hello there,

If there is a GM I am up for some FFG as well.
Feb 5, 2019 4:31 am
I have a game starting that is short a player. It's based in Greece in the 6th century BC. I'm trying to be as true to history as I can manage. I am old but I still don't have any direct knowledge of ancient Greek culture so I've made it an alternate Earth to allow for magic. It's D&D 3.5e and you can find it under the name Ode on a Grecian Crate with a nod to John Keats.

And if you join me I would love to play in your Star Wars FFG down the road. I especially like Edge of Empire.
Feb 5, 2019 8:48 am
Well I've been thinking about firing another Star Wars game up for a while so why not :) I'll get it set up and send some invites out, we can have a chat then about what 'flavour' of Star Wars game you're all looking for - mainly whether you're looking for an Edge/Age/Force focused game be we can chat through if there are any other elements you all want things to be focused on.

Link to the game is here
Feb 5, 2019 9:19 am
FFG Star Wars is only half the reason I am here in the first place.

Ideally a Star Wars story should have a mix of all three, and that they shouldn't have been split up like this, but as a lover of noir, crime, and fantasy stories, I think Age Of Rebellion is the least interesting of the three (in a least among equals kind of way).
Feb 5, 2019 3:04 pm
The Forcev and Destiny game I got in on a couple weeks ago had the GM ghost us like 4 posts in, so I would love to get in on another game...
Feb 6, 2019 3:01 am
And quite a shame since the premise was awesome.
Feb 6, 2019 4:28 am
I'd be totally up for this. There aren't a lot of Star Wars PbP games, so I'm always looking for more.
Feb 6, 2019 9:07 am
Well afraid the game I've put up is full now but there seems to be plenty of interest if anyone else fancies spinning one up
Feb 6, 2019 2:16 pm
btmaja says:
I'd be totally up for this. There aren't a lot of Star Wars PbP games, so I'm always looking for more.
This forum peaked at something like 19 FFG Star Wars and Genesys RPG games ... Used to be really popular here but it's tailed off a bunch.
Feb 6, 2019 3:53 pm
With my interest in this system and the fact that 3 of the games I have begun playing in have all fizzled out before 20xp, I have made the decision to start my own game. That way I'll know it can keep going.
OK. This is going take a bit of time for me to refresh the rules and go through the GM section(I have only ever been a player, but am an experienced GM). That said, if you have a preference on timeline or book let us discuss here. This way I can better setup a story. Ask mcneils5, I write good if not playable stories.
Last edited February 6, 2019 3:53 pm
Feb 7, 2019 12:24 am
I'm definitely down to play. I'm open for anything but would prefer to play a force sensitive.
Feb 7, 2019 12:28 am
I'm thinking of running a game too. Still fleshing out the details, but it would be a force sensitive game that takes place parallel to the events of A New Hope, with you all playing as padawans to a Jedi who survived Order 66 by going rogue during the Clone Wars. The basic idea is to try to survive Darth Vader's Jedi Hunt while learning about the force.
Feb 7, 2019 12:35 am
I'd be interested in a game such as that, Arina!
Feb 7, 2019 12:41 am
Likewise, Arina! Sounds awesome!
Feb 7, 2019 2:34 am
I'm interested all around
Feb 7, 2019 2:39 am
That definitely sounds interesting.
Feb 7, 2019 2:40 am
I am interested!
Feb 7, 2019 4:14 am
Me too! :)
Feb 7, 2019 7:03 am
Likewise!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.