King of Fall - Act I - Game Thread

load previous
Feb 20, 2016 4:43 pm
"Someone - get a bandage or a healer!" Venger cries as he attempts to staunch the flow of blood from the boy's neck.

Rolls

Medicine check - (1d20-1)

(6) - 1 = 5

Feb 21, 2016 8:28 pm
Stumbling forward and catching his breath for a second Oswald's eye focus on Mara's room. Nothing else matters

Running down and Reaching for the knob amd pushing the door open with his shoulder "MARA!!!" he yells into the room with his maul in hand.
OOC:
GM can take over Mara as npc.
Last edited February 21, 2016 8:29 pm
Feb 22, 2016 2:55 pm
Anry hears Venger's shout and runs into the main dining space to see what's happened. Upon seeing Earidan lying on the floor, blood pouring from his neck, Anry pulls off his shirt and throws it at Venger to use as a bandage (as he clearly isn't doing well without anything). Then he runs out the door into the street outside the tavern, "I need a medician! I need a healer! HELP!!"
Feb 22, 2016 4:12 pm
Venger looks desperately down at the boy dying below him, memories of a thousand deaths flickering through his mind. How many times had he caused situations like this? Why had he never tried to heal before this? He calls out to his connection to Fassenach, but there is no answer.
Last edited February 22, 2016 4:14 pm
Feb 23, 2016 6:21 pm
Thalisa swooned slightly, as the menacing chill swept over the room. Through the fog in her head, she barely registered that Anry had darted past her into the room. Slowly, she turned around as the sensation diminished. The scene before her played out in a slow-motion haze to her. The child on the floor, a pool of blood forming around his head as the dwarf tried to stem the crimson tide. Vaguely, as if across a great chasm and distance, she heard Oswald yelling for Mara.

The kitchen knife slipped from her numb grasp, clattering on the floor as Anry dashed out of the common room yelling something.

She just stood there as if in a daze, her eyes glazed over in shock.
Feb 24, 2016 3:24 pm
Galas was also frozen in shock for several moments. What just happened...what was that...thing? Then he hears Vengar's shout, and comes to his senses. He sees Eardian, bleeding on the floor, hears Anry's panicked cry for a healer.

He remembers a young girl, battered and broken. Her wounds healing, his hand glowing.

His face goes blank as a sheet of paper. He walks slowly but deliberately over to Vengar and the boy. He kneels down, staring into Eardian's face, and lays his hands over the boy's bloody neck.

Whoever or whatever you are, wherever this power comes from, send it to me now. Help this boy, one so young cannot deserve death. He thinks this as a sort of somber prayer in his head, hoping against hope.
OOC:
Attempting to use Lay on Hands. We haven't discussed mechanics on when/how divine powers work, but this seems fairly narrative anyway. DM's call whether it works or not.
Last edited February 24, 2016 3:26 pm
Feb 26, 2016 9:39 pm
Venger looks gratefully at Galas.
Aug 18, 2022 3:36 am
Came back to site because of emails… this game started so good.
Aug 18, 2022 10:21 am
Kjmagle says:
Came back to site because of emails… this game started so good.
It totally did. I had forgotten about this game kicking off like this.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.