OOC Thread

load previous
Nov 12, 2015 8:02 am
Last round, after dishing out a dual strike, Grapthor rushes outside to help Jake (using 1SP to Skirmish). I don't think my token was moved then. He will move further this round but I'm not sure if he'll come within striking distance. Posted an attack anyway, just ignore if it's not yet possible this round.

Oh, and Grapthor has been dual-wielding mace & battleaxe this whole combat; he hasn't been using his maul.
Nov 12, 2015 8:06 am
Grendelthebrave says:
Based on those numbers, I think the gap between our numbers is that I gave everyone the breather heal after the last scrap. For you that would have been 8 health healed, which would leave you at 66. I probably forgot the +1 for your level in that heal.
Thanks for tracking that down, we'll leave you at 6, as everyone got the breather bonus.
Thanks; I thought I was missing something!
Nov 12, 2015 3:13 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Last round, after dishing out a dual strike, Grapthor rushes outside to help Jake (using 1SP to Skirmish). I don't think my token was moved then. He will move further this round but I'm not sure if he'll come within striking distance. Posted an attack anyway, just ignore if it's not yet possible this round.

Oh, and Grapthor has been dual-wielding mace & battleaxe this whole combat; he hasn't been using his maul.
Oops, thought I caught it and swapped maul with mace last time, my bad. You'd have been able to make it out to the cultist. Maker help him.
Nov 12, 2015 4:09 pm
I now want Rothas to have a special finishing move called Axe Body Spray in which he slices them so deftly that a spray of red fills the air.
Nov 12, 2015 4:15 pm
LOL, I love it.
Nov 12, 2015 4:28 pm
Chicks dig arterial spray hahaha!
Nov 12, 2015 5:40 pm
Rothas, feel free to describe your brutal axeing of the last indoor cultist.

Bray's up
Nov 12, 2015 11:21 pm
Other things I was tempted to have Rothas say to the door:

"Are you going to be much longer?"
or
"Try not to use up all the hot water!"
or
"Make sure to wash your hands before you come out!"
or
"Whoa! What did you have for lunch? Our eyes are watering out here!"
Nov 13, 2015 2:09 am
Oh, did I err? I figured that, with my attack, even if the cultist C3 was wearing 4-point armor, he'd taken 31 points of damage, and was dead.
Nov 13, 2015 2:14 am
Ah yes. You rendered him quite dead.

Bray can change his action, or rage smash the now headless corpse ;)
Nov 13, 2015 8:25 am
Oops. Wasn't paying enough attention I guess. Post deleted. Lol was it even my turn?
Nov 13, 2015 8:33 am
It was your turn. I prompted you in the ooc just to be confusing. Feel free to act as you please now.
Nov 19, 2015 12:42 am
Man, Bray just can't buy a 14 can he? Anyway with the gang-up bonus with Jake you take out the last cultist, go ahead and describe his frosty death.
And with that we're out told initiative.
Nov 19, 2015 3:09 am
Preemptivly warn me a minute before stuff is about to go down next time. :)
Last edited November 19, 2015 3:09 am
Nov 19, 2015 4:04 am
There's gang-up bonus? I must have missed that part in Dragon Age 101!
Nov 19, 2015 6:38 am
There is a +1 bonus for 2v1, a +2 for 3v1,etc

I may have missed it before, though most of Bray's 13s were when he was solo with an enemy.

The rule is in a small little throwaway table in the combat section.
Nov 19, 2015 8:30 am
Yay! I got something again! Thanks for the bonus :) I'm gonna have to remember that rule. ;)
Nov 23, 2015 7:35 pm
What's a quatzkaw?
Nov 23, 2015 9:23 pm
That's me, making up elvish insults. I felt that was better than me calling the robed guys "bozos," "clowns," or "jerks." (For some reason, I seem to go New Jersey with pugnacious elves)
Nov 24, 2015 12:50 am
spaceseeker19 says:
That's me, making up elvish insults.
Awesome, I'm for it!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.