General Discussion

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Oct 16, 2015 7:40 pm
Great i cant wait to juggle 2 games.
Oct 16, 2015 7:58 pm
Kjmagle says:
I'll be at 4...one as GM...yikes!
Oct 16, 2015 8:36 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
Kjmagle says:
I'll be at 4...one as GM...yikes!
Same here. Should be fun. :) (Or crazy and overwhelming)
Oct 16, 2015 10:39 pm
*raises hand* I'm in six. My name's Ryan, and I'm an addict.
Oct 16, 2015 10:45 pm
We share the same name and addiction. Close to as fun as cocaine, but far less expensive.
Oct 16, 2015 11:37 pm
Sheesh i am the light weight here lol
Oct 17, 2015 3:54 pm
I recognize the problem, myself. Every time I visit the site and find that none of my games have updated from the last time I visited the site, I'm tempted to either start a new game or join another as a player. That's resulted with me playing in ten games and running two more. Only about five of the games I'm playing in update daily, however.

I'm really trying to stop joining games so quickly, though, as most of them are long-term commitments. Only three or four are one-shots meant to be brief, and even those take a long time to play out, unless it's some system like All Outta Bubblegum.
Oct 17, 2015 4:34 pm
Yeah, I think the time it takes to play out a game is both a luxury and a hurdle with this style of play.

I entertained the idea of making characters on my own, then inviting people to play them. That way if I lose players, I don't lose characters. Really though half the joy of being a player is your own character, plus I wouldn't have all this great injection of story stuff I have to work with now and it would of felt like you were playing an adventure book (Turn to page 65 if you choose bacon).
Oct 17, 2015 6:16 pm
DMKiado says:
Yeah, I think the time it takes to play out a game is both a luxury and a hurdle with this style of play.

I entertained the idea of making characters on my own, then inviting people to play them. That way if I lose players, I don't lose characters. Really though half the joy of being a player is your own character, plus I wouldn't have all this great injection of story stuff I have to work with now and it would of felt like you were playing an adventure book (Turn to page 65 if you choose bacon).
That reminded me of aendless Quest. I have been trying to find the "Endless Quest" books at my book stores. I could easily buy then off of Amazing n however what fun is that?
Oct 21, 2015 9:35 pm
I am still working on this in the background. I am working out my characters and stuff for the games of you others guys that I am in. Then I will kick off DMing this game.
Oct 22, 2015 12:41 am
Cool beans. I think allot of us are busy.

DMCInactive forever!

Oct 27, 2015 10:18 pm
I've been on the intardwebz too long......I keep reading this game as the "King of Fail". HA HA HA
Oct 27, 2015 10:44 pm
DMC says:
I've been on the intardwebz too long......I keep reading this game as the "King of Fail". HA HA HA
Hopefully I don't earn that name by the end. haha.
Jan 6, 2016 11:37 pm
Ok, so I am getting ready to kick this off (for real this time) in the very near future. I have been sick for the past few days, went back to some roots and hand drew some maps (coming soon) to get this kicked off right. Also the map is helping me visualize the world a little better.

Everyone review for a few days if needed, and we will start kicking this off. Sorry it's taking so long, but I want to do it right and with the right amount of time to work on it.
Jan 6, 2016 11:39 pm
I think I speak for everyone when I say we're looking forward to it and hope for your speedy recovery from any lingering illness.

DMCInactive forever!

Jan 8, 2016 6:01 pm
Good to go!
Jan 8, 2016 6:33 pm
I need to do gear for Galas, but as soon as that's done, I'm good to go as well. Excited for this game!
Jan 10, 2016 4:48 pm
I still need to finish out my character sheet with stats and gear, but I can do that on the fly. Don't wait for me. 😁
Jan 11, 2016 2:32 pm
Alright, Anry is ready to go!
Jan 11, 2016 4:12 pm
You wont be immediately in fights or anything, so gear isn't essential. I am working on the first post, so depending on how work goes, it may be up later today.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.