OOC Thread

load previous
Mar 18, 2019 12:23 pm
This is lovely so far, gang!
Mar 18, 2019 3:55 pm
Apologies in advance for the exposition about to hit. I won't always be so wordy, I promise...
Mar 18, 2019 4:42 pm
Well this sounds unsettlingly straightforward!
Mar 18, 2019 9:53 pm
I like the idea of introducing our characters spinach, but I don't think Krav would go first! I am so ready to type though haha.
Mar 18, 2019 9:58 pm
Comic relief's got your back!
Mar 18, 2019 10:17 pm
...Jocular Marmoset. I want to meet the person who named that tavern.
Mar 18, 2019 10:17 pm
78RPMLife says:
...Jocular Marmoset. I want to meet the person who named that tavern.
78, this is lavtodd. Lav, meet 78RPMLife.
Mar 18, 2019 10:39 pm
It was my dad, actually. I asked the room for an adjective and an animal. Back in college we decided all taverns needed to be named that way haha
Mar 19, 2019 3:11 am
I had to go with adjective and plant, just to buck the system!
Mar 19, 2019 3:24 am
kona says:
Rebel!
Mar 19, 2019 11:53 am
Moonbeam says:
kona says:
Rebel!
Nice!
Mar 19, 2019 6:21 pm
When it comes to procuring gear and supplies for our adventure, how detailed do we need to be? Are we specifying and tracking supplies like bedrolls, food/water, rope, etc? Or are we simply specifying the main gear (weapons & armor) that we are carrying? I'm just wondering how much "shopping" I need to do. :)
Mar 19, 2019 6:29 pm
You can assume the standard stuff: bedroll, rope, etc. The School will provide a magical source of food and water (because I don't want to have to worry about it). I would say make sure you have the weapons and armor you want, and anything else out of the ordinary... say, a drill. Or a butterfly net. Or alchemist's fire. Don't stress over it too much. It's more an opportunity to do a little side RP with one another than anything.

I won't gripe too much if you say, "Oh, I actually bought a butterfly net back in Meriava, but I forgot to write it down."

Too much. :)
Mar 19, 2019 6:34 pm
78RPMLife says:
You can assume the standard stuff: bedroll, rope, etc. The School will provide a magical source of food and water (because I don't want to have to worry about it). I would say make sure you have the weapons and armor you want, and anything else out of the ordinary... say, a drill. Or a butterfly net. Or alchemist's fire. Don't stress over it too much. It's more an opportunity to do a little side RP with one another than anything.

I won't gripe too much if you say, "Oh, I actually bought a butterfly net back in Meriava, but I forgot to write it down."

Too much. :)
Got it. Thank you!

So when I show up with a pack mule pulling a small cart filled with dozens of books, surveying gear and scientific equipment, that's going to be totally ok? j/k. :)
Mar 19, 2019 7:08 pm
Oh I forgot I bought a deck of many things and a wand of wish before we left.
Mar 19, 2019 9:19 pm
kona says:
LOL!
Mar 19, 2019 9:36 pm
kona says:
Kona, we're all about to die in Spinach's game. At least let 78's get out of the prologue XD
Mar 20, 2019 12:28 am
Are we going to follow the weight rules (I don't actually no what the penalties are at the moment)?

Whats a "reasonable" amount of potions?
Mar 20, 2019 12:51 am
No potions or other magic items for sale. You will be given a few things as part of your parting gifts, potions included.
Mar 20, 2019 12:53 am
What about if we check thrift stores? :D
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.