OOC Thread

load previous
Mar 21, 2019 9:50 am
Oh damn! Go Verrian!
Mar 21, 2019 11:33 am
Yeah! Dang!
Mar 21, 2019 6:15 pm
Hey, all. Just to clarify. I got lost. So, is it the same night? Or are we at tomorrow?
Mar 21, 2019 6:16 pm
I think someone jumped the gun. I believe 78 was going to make the post that kicks of the next day. I know that I'm nowhere near ready for it.
Mar 21, 2019 6:19 pm
I'm also still on the previous day
Mar 21, 2019 6:22 pm
Elora is gonna be team mom. She's already at tomorrow. Girl's got her act together.
Mar 21, 2019 6:24 pm
Okay, so here's my understanding:

Jocular Marmoset gang is still on the meeting day.

Kona, Ephwrath and Elora are on the morning of the next day.

Verrian is also on the meeting day.
Mar 21, 2019 6:25 pm
78RPMLife says:
Okay, so here's my understanding:

Jocular Marmoset gang is still on the meeting day.

Kona, Ephwrath and Elora are on the morning of the next day.

Verrian is also on the meeting day.
Oh, I thought Kona and Ephwrath were still on meeting day.

Isn't this going to get confusing? Why am I asking that - I'm confused already!
Mar 21, 2019 6:27 pm
Any suggestions for better organization, especially if we're going to have side RP threads very often? This might only be a problem here at the start, where everyone's on a different timeline all of a sudden, but if we can get it worked out now...
Mar 21, 2019 6:35 pm
I'm not sure. Just for me, it's going to be difficult to keep track of events happening tomorrow while I'm still RPing events today. That's okay, I guess, but it does mean that I won't be able to have Verrian participating much in the "current" scenes until I've finished the "past" scenes.
Mar 21, 2019 6:40 pm
Side RP threads have a subject line that indicates what day it is?
Start a new thread for the next day, and when people show up in that thread, that's when it's the next day?

Sorry if staying in the main thread was confusing, it felt like we were just on the main timeline waiting for Athisa to interject, so I figured anyone who did side RP would come back to that thread when they were done. And Athisa would just interrupt us when the story commenced.
Mar 21, 2019 6:48 pm
kona says:
Side RP threads have a subject line that indicates what day it is?
Start a new thread for the next day, and when people show up in that thread, that's when it's the next day?
That would work!
Mar 21, 2019 6:50 pm
Yelnar is still on the first day.
Mar 21, 2019 6:53 pm
Okay. I'll post a thread for Day 2. :)
Mar 21, 2019 6:54 pm
The only problem is always keeping track of what day it is haha.
Mar 21, 2019 6:56 pm
kona says:
The only problem is always keeping track of what day it is haha.
Sure, that the only problem. For now. ;)
Mar 22, 2019 11:39 am
Y'all are a ton of fun to read. I'm enjoying this.
Mar 22, 2019 2:20 pm
I moved Krav and Ephwrath's discussion to the Day 2 thread. If you'd rather us keep that out of there let me know and I'll copy/paste it to another location. I'm mostly just filling time until everyone is ready to go, so feel free to interrupt whenever!
Last edited March 22, 2019 2:20 pm
Mar 22, 2019 2:47 pm
I'm going to be a bit less active than ususal today and possibly over the weekend as well. I'm sick so while I have all the tinme in the world, my brain is less useful than normal at the moment

Feel free to continue on with the second day once everyone is ready and pretend I'm there. I might post a bit later but I don't know yet
Last edited March 22, 2019 2:48 pm
Mar 22, 2019 2:55 pm
I'm sorry that I didn't get Verrian to the Jocular Marmoset yet. I'm dealing with some work stuff and life stuff, and I have one additional side RP to do to establish some things about Naucan abilities and culture.

If anyone wants to, we could do as lavtodd suggested and skip on to the group that was shopping having dinner together. I could probably manage to participate in that. But no worries at all if that doesn't work for the rest of you.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.