Awakening

Mar 19, 2019 8:13 am
You awaken to a loud crack of a gun and find yourselves on a cold stone floor. There are two others here with you, both of them have awakened to the sound. Looking around the room is plain stone, hexagonal in shape. A number of hospital beds line the walls of the room, two of them containing men strapped down, both sleeping. A metal barred gate blocks the only entrance and exit.
Mar 19, 2019 4:15 pm
OOC:
I'm a little confused by the above description. There are 3 of us in a room. I'm on the floor and the other two are in beds strapped down and asleep. You also state that 2 people have awakened to the sound of a gunshot.
Upon awakening to what sounded like a gunshot and seeing hospital beds around me, my first thought is why am I on the floor and not strapped down. Was I just shoved in here when the shooting started? Why do I see a bar on the door? Is it to keep people from entering? Who barred the door? I don't see anyone else in the room and I don't recall doing it.
Mar 19, 2019 5:32 pm
OOC:
I think we three are on the floor and there are two men strapped to beds is how im reading it.
"God damn my head!" A well groomed but shifty looking man mumbles as he slowly sits up on the floor. Looking around he has no idea where he is and his head is pounding to hard to remember how he got there.
"Where the hell and how the hell did i get here?" He says holding his head with one hand.
Mar 19, 2019 5:58 pm
OOC:
My apologies. that should have read, "both of them have awakened", edited but didn't catch everything.

So to recap - 5 men total, three on the floor all waking up (the PCs) and 2 others strapped on bed, asleep (npcs)
Mar 19, 2019 6:04 pm
You are all fully dressed (as you were when abducted) but any obvious weapons have been taken.
Mar 19, 2019 7:02 pm
"Don't know about you but I was just walking across the quad to the library when I was blinded by a very bright light. Next thing I know I'm lying here. Name's Boatwright...Solomon Boatwright." The nattily dressed man rises to one knee.
Mar 20, 2019 8:23 pm
"That Bastard!" Anger swelling as Fredrick begins remembering the circumstances before waking up on the floor.
Realizing Solomon is there he quickly calms himself "Ahhh... Fredrick Anderson, you can call me Freddy and last i could remember i got jumped outside the University getting in my car... "
Mar 21, 2019 12:08 am
Ouch I say as I rub my head. I look at the others and say. what the heck how did we get here?
Mar 21, 2019 12:12 am
The third man is dressed in military uniform and appears a little more battered than Freddy and Solomon.
Mar 21, 2019 12:14 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Lwunder
Mar 21, 2019 4:46 am
"That's the question of the day my friend" he will gesture towards the men strapped down in the bed "Maybe they might know the answer to that Mr. Soldier"
Mar 21, 2019 3:41 pm
I say to myself I can recognize the smell but I just can't put my finger on it.
Mar 21, 2019 9:49 pm
Solomon climbs to his feet and trudges over to the nearest occupied bed. "I'm not a doctor but if they're alive I might be able to talk to them even if they speak a different language." He places a hand lightly on the man's shoulder.
Mar 23, 2019 2:12 pm
The man on the bed that Solomon approaches does not react. Half his face is horribly scarred, some kind of fire or chemical burn, but not recent. The second, younger man begins to stir and instantly flinches, trying to break from the leather straps holding him down.
Mar 23, 2019 5:29 pm
Solomon hurries over to the other bed. He puts a hand lightly on the man's shoulder and says, "Just relax a minute and we'll try to get you out of there. Do you understand me?"
Mar 24, 2019 2:27 pm
The man relaxes somewhat and nods slowly.
Mar 25, 2019 2:29 pm
Fredrick stands up and reaches to his lower back "Damn they took my gun" he quickly reaches for his pocket "Bastards took my pocket knife! Liz is gonna kill me for losing that" he reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out his cigarettes and lighter "Well at least they left me this" He lights up a cigarette then walks over to any door or window and tries and see if they will open.
Mar 25, 2019 5:09 pm
Solomon begins to undo the straps and asks the man, "Do you remember how you got here? And where you were before you were taken? We all seem to have a similar experience so far." While he speaks to the man and undoes his straps Solomon watches the man carefully to see his reactions to both the questions and the unstrapping.
Mar 25, 2019 11:56 pm
"The Mi-Go! They carried me off," says the man quietly, "I was part of a group from Arkham U, investigating these...Aliens. They're not from here." He looks over at the soldier, "You're FOC. How did you get here? Were you part of the backup?"

He sits up on the bed, rubbing his wrists where the straps cut into his flesh, he looks at the other bed and the still unconscious man, "His name's Eugene. Is he still alive?"
Mar 26, 2019 1:41 am
I stand very quietly not wanting to answer and just waiting it out.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.