Balmorra - Mordecai

load previous
Nov 26, 2015 6:31 pm
The temporary forward command is inside an old blasted out warehouse, when you enter the commanders are gathered around a holotable which is displaying the unfolding battle. General Yardor looks up and clears his throat, "Ah, very good work out there Mordecai. Your efforts have helped turned the battle in our favor. But that's aside the point for now. The reason I've called you here is you are being summoned elsewhere. You are to report to Corellia immediately for your new assignment. This mission has the highest security clearance so you are not to talk to anyone about it. They will have more details for you once you arrive. We've got a shuttle waiting to take you as soon as possible."
Nov 27, 2015 3:03 am
"Very well General. I will leave at once." Mordecai collects the necessary tools to repair his saber and boards the shuttle, hoping to have his weapon fixed by the time he arrives at his destination.
Nov 30, 2015 1:51 am
The trip gives you plenty of time to repair your lightsaber. After a few days, you feel a lurch as the shuttle comes out of hyperspace. Over the intercom you hear, "We have now arrived in Corellian space. Please buckle up as we make our decent." The ship shakes as the pilot takes you through the atmosphere, but evens out after a bit. Looking out the window, you notice you are landing in a green jedi temple.
Nov 30, 2015 3:17 am
"Son of a gundark. Never thought I'd be caught dead in one of these places again." Mordecai leisurely stands from his bed and dons his robe over his broad shoulders. He prepares to disembark, ready for what will inevitably be a day full of awkward social situations.
Dec 4, 2015 11:28 pm
A jedi dressed in all green robes meets you in the hanger. "If you can come with me Sargent, I'll take you the the meeting room." She then turns and leads you through a twisting path to the center of the temple.

Continued in the upcoming main thread.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.