[D&D 4e] Beta Testers: Looking for "beta testers"

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
May 7, 2019 7:18 pm
7 games... those are rookie numbers you gotta pump those up!!
May 7, 2019 7:26 pm
CaveJohnson says:
7 games... those are rookie numbers you gotta pump those up!!
Sweet children of summer
May 7, 2019 7:50 pm
Lol, it's exactly because it's summer over here for me that I'm here, back at home it's been a long winter with my 3 kids, wife and 60+ hours a week job....
May 7, 2019 11:26 pm
>Naat: World-building will come in due time when the "game" is out of its "beta." For now, since it is the "beta," a blanker slate should do fine.

>Falconloft: since people haven't been picked yet, there's always the chance to apply.
May 12, 2019 11:29 pm
To everyone interested in playing, please refer to the thread's first post and make your characters!

Post their stuff here for review and then I'll send out the invites when I've gone over them all. I'll give it about a week or so for everyone to get in their posts. If a week's gone by and not a whole of of people posted, I'll extend it another 3 days.
Last edited May 12, 2019 11:36 pm
May 17, 2019 9:55 pm
Guess people lost interest then?
May 17, 2019 10:00 pm
I know I haven't lost interest, it's just been a little bit busy lately. In addition to the 4th edition character sheet not working properly
May 17, 2019 10:29 pm
yeaa its takeing me a second to get that char gen up an going. i've got most of it but having no clue where half the material is is bogging me down :P
May 18, 2019 12:13 am
Ahh, gotcha. Sorry, got a little paranoid :p

How about this, I'll just send some invite and we'll do it in the forum? That might just be easier to do. I can also send the relevant links to PDFs if need be.
May 18, 2019 3:09 am
If there is room for another, I'd play a Dragonborn Cleric (Devoted)
Jun 17, 2019 10:40 pm
Note out there to all interested people, Falconloft has still not accepted their invite and they do not seem to be responding to messages I've sent on Discord. So, if there is anyone still interested in playing, please let yourselves be known!
Jun 17, 2019 10:56 pm
I'd be interested but I don't see any game link or the game listed. How should I apply?
Jun 19, 2019 8:20 pm
Right here in the thread. I'd like to know what people have in mind before I bring them in.
Jun 19, 2019 8:37 pm
OH P.s. Legion, I changed my dude i'm not sure if you seent it yet.
Jun 19, 2019 10:10 pm
I'm pretty open to play whatever role might be needed. My thoughts based on what I see would be either a Dwarven Warlord or Tiefling Wizard, whatever would work best for party balance. I haven't played a game like this before and so am not sure how it works with the representation of a player and a character but am looking forward to finding out.
Jun 20, 2019 5:47 am
I'm up for more games if there's still space, but I don't want to bump anyone off the queue.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.