OOC discusion thread

Apr 17, 2019 10:22 am
This will be where we can talk and ask questions out character.
Apr 22, 2019 8:31 am
I'll be putting here the Issues the party will face in the game:

- The Ultimate Take Over by the Outsiders(Impending Issue, it is not presently solvable)
- The Suspicion of the Preservator (Current Issue, it is a mission that the party will receive.)
Apr 22, 2019 8:38 am
Characters:
- Jamoras Deniver, the Head Duty Distributer
- Saromia, the female UWP spy
- Gorovon, the male UWP spy
- Morvin, Duty Distributer
- Nodume, Co pilot of Diameter ship
- Yond, Medical Officer
- Elexa, Ship Technician
- Scepio Valik, Founder and Lead Scientist of Tanks For Life

Factions/organisations: (that the party is disclosed with)
- United Worlds Project
- Brass Club
- Green Window
- Galactic Orb(Sub-division of UWP)
- Galaxial Initiative(Previous name of UWP)
Apr 30, 2019 7:02 am
BTW, sorry that I am sharing this now, but my game will contain all kinds of themes. Is that ok?
Apr 30, 2019 11:50 am
I wish you had brought it up up front, but I'm generally ok.

Here are some themes I would not be comfortable with:

- sexist/homophobic/transphobic ideas presented positively
- any real world religion presented as the one true religion
- realistic violence/torture/sexual violence, especially involving children

Themes I would like to see:
- The nature of humanity. Itari, being detached from humanity, but created by and given many of the values them, might struggle to know who/what he is. Think Data from star trek

For the record, technically Itari is either genderless or gender fluid, depending on your definition. He has no sex, he doesn't feel any intrinsic male or femaleness, and he changes presentations to suit the circumstances or his mood, as easily as a human changes cloths
May 1, 2019 2:39 am
I see. That's understandable. I'll keep this in mind.
May 8, 2019 4:10 pm
Hello, Platyclysm! Thank you for coming in! Though we're still in the middle of a mission/scenario, you could take a look through the threads and create a character before I figure how to place you in.
May 10, 2019 7:30 am
BTW, DocR, are you still joining us? If not, then I may consider to remove you.
Jul 8, 2019 1:28 am
Hey RoAries,

It's nothing personal but I'm not finding the time to get on gamersplane lately, so I'm going to drop this game. Thanks for your time and effort so far and good luck
Jul 8, 2019 2:11 am
Hey roaries

I'm new to fate core could you help me make my character

Thanks
Jul 8, 2019 11:40 am
Naelick: OK, I understand. Thanks for joining.

Steef99: I'll try to help, though appologies if I may respond slow nowadays.
Jul 8, 2019 12:11 pm
well i applied a character today is it good ?
Jul 8, 2019 1:26 pm
Hmm, it's OK. Just got to make a few changes like the skills using from the one I posted, and a reason how he ended up being recruited by an intergalactic organisation. Perhaps he somehow stumbled upon a secret recruiting convention and got hired as a mercenary?
Jul 8, 2019 1:28 pm
ok wait for me to edit it
Jul 8, 2019 1:32 pm
I did a bit of edit. You can continue on the rest.
Jul 8, 2019 1:33 pm
how is it right now ?
Jul 8, 2019 7:39 pm
I'm having trouble with stunts for my character. I don't have much experience with Fate Core either so my understanding of the meanings are rather light. My character makes weapons from spare parts of all sorts of different things. Since we're talking science fiction how far out can I get? My imagination seems to have taken an extended vacation.
Last edited July 9, 2019 2:49 am
Jul 9, 2019 3:18 am
Steef99: You may prefer to start with 1 trouble aspect, and and I think that the "wanted by government" is a given as he is an assassin.

Aldrusian: You can put something like "Weapons Engineer" where you can get +2 to Machine roll when you have access to parts to create the weapon you want.
Jul 9, 2019 3:37 am
I think it's better to stick to the char creation thread for talking about char creation.
Jul 13, 2019 3:44 pm
BTW, sorry for the silence. Maybe I should help with editing your sheets, unless you have a better preference.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.