General OoC discussion

load previous

Len

May 4, 2024 5:24 pm
No worries about slow posts, and thanks for all the effort you put into the game.
May 9, 2024 5:21 am
Every one of the PCs should have enough XP to advance to level 2 now. But remember that you'll need to train with a trainer to advance that far; you might need to sell some of the loot in order to afford it. You can sell it yourselves, or you can take the loot to Olpert and he'll pay you what he thinks is a fair rate for it.
May 9, 2024 2:14 pm
Unless I missed something, Theran is at 285 for XP. He'll level next time.
May 9, 2024 3:53 pm
Ah, yes, I'm sorry - I was getting (slightly) ahead of the narrative. As this is a classic AD&D adventure, there is also XP to be earned by cashing in treasure, which should take each of you over the 300 threshold when it happens.
May 9, 2024 6:44 pm
Hey folks, now that we're at a logical place to diverge, I am going to take a break from our game. I have been having trouble keeping up, largely because of RL work demands. I have really enjoyed playing with you all. Spaceseeker, I appreciate your thoughtful and well-written posts and your commitment to keeping the game on track.

Story-wise, I think it would be logical for Kragga to leave the town to pursue wizardly training, but ultimately I am happy with whatever works for your story, Spaceseeker.

I'd like to make a few more posts before I go. Kragga is going to investigate the scrolls, and then he would like to bequeath them and the glowing orb to the Dungeon Busters.
May 9, 2024 10:25 pm
Friends, I must take this opportunity to withdraw from our game. It’s been a pleasure gaming with all of you.
All my best.
May 12, 2024 7:15 pm
Thanks for the invitation Spaceseeker! And hello to the other players already in the game: I’ve had the privilege of playing with CancerMan in the past, but I think I haven’t met with the others.

Excited to be joining you, and sad to be seeing Len and WhiteDwarf leave… I’ve played with both of you, and I had a great time.
May 13, 2024 6:16 am
I apologize for the wait, everyone: I am writing up a training montage for the two (?) characters who are training (I need to hear from @moofsalot which training Xana is going to seek before I write that up). In parallel, I'm trying to recruit some more players to fill out the group a bit more. I think the Mother's Day holiday has slowed down activity on the site this weekend, and we'll probably get more interest tomorrow again...but if you know any players you think might enjoy joining us, send them to the recruitment thread.
May 13, 2024 4:22 pm
Welcome matmaisan!

And no need to apologize, DM!
May 13, 2024 11:06 pm
Here. Thanx.
May 13, 2024 11:07 pm
Welcome GeneCortess!
May 14, 2024 3:47 pm
@spaceseeker19 Do you want to have Joseph go through a training scene to level up?
May 16, 2024 5:17 am
@JoshuaMabry - yes, of course. Would you submit Joseph back to the game?
May 16, 2024 6:41 am
Just an update:
Reptile and Myrtha can arrive to report in to Olpert at the Inn of Eternal Rest now.
I'm waiting to see if Xana is going to train.
We have three others players who are making characters and will be joining soon (well, just two if Joseph rejoins the party).

Regardless of the status of these things above, I'll be posting about other loose ends and story hooks tomorrow morning.
May 16, 2024 1:06 pm
@spaceseeker19 Joseph is submitted.
May 16, 2024 7:54 pm
spaceseeker19 says:
Just an update:
Reptile and Myrtha can arrive to report in to Olpert at the Inn of Eternal Rest now.
I'm not quite sure I understand how to do that. Can't find a thread in which to introduce Myrtha IC. I must be missing something.
May 16, 2024 8:29 pm
Xana will continue down the Warlock path!
May 16, 2024 9:58 pm
matmaisan says:

I'm not quite sure I understand how to do that. Can't find a thread in which to introduce Myrtha IC. I must be missing something.
That's fine; I'll post an introduction/arrival later tonight.
May 17, 2024 7:02 am
Moofsalot says:
Xana will continue down the Warlock path!
Glad to hear it! I will be posting the training montage in the morning.
May 17, 2024 10:37 pm
Im camping this weekend.
I'll try to submit Karliel the half-elf bard by tuesday.
Sorry for the delay things have been hectic on my side in the last week.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.