General OoC discussion

load previous
Nov 6, 2015 7:04 pm
I'm glad to hear from you!
Nov 8, 2015 7:05 am
Sorry for the silence...been incredily busy...will post later today. Thacogygax is just following along wherever most of the group has gone. (The mill, I think?)
Nov 9, 2015 5:38 am
Sorry that it's taking me so long to respond; I'm drawing a map and have been out of town this weekend, so it'll be a little while before I can scan what I've drawn. Later tonight, pacific time.
Nov 9, 2015 8:11 pm
Not able to view the map you posted, it's broke
Nov 9, 2015 8:52 pm
Try again; I had to teach myself all over again how to embed Google images (the sharing link never works).
Nov 10, 2015 7:16 am
CancerMan says:
DM note: I apologize; I wanted to put a roll in here to give a hint that it was opposing your roll, but I forgot the bug/undesirable feature that my edits lose your character attribution.
You know, you can click Edit, switch your "voice" back to your character, and Save. ;-)
Nov 10, 2015 7:53 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
CancerMan says:
DM note: I apologize; I wanted to put a roll in here to give a hint that it was opposing your roll, but I forgot the bug/undesirable feature that my edits lose your character attribution.
You know, you can click Edit, switch your "voice" back to your character, and Save. ;-)
Not if I'm a DM editing a player's note I can't. CancerMan can, of course (and at the moment, that's the best solution), but he shouldn't have to; I'm the one who created the problem with my edit.

It's a known issue reported over a month ago; I'd just forgotten it.

That said, it's kind of an edge case, and I can avoid it by just posting new messages, rather than piggybacking on others'.
Nov 10, 2015 8:10 am
Oh, I totally misread that! I thought that was CancerMan sending you a (not secret) note! My bad!
Nov 10, 2015 8:18 am
Ah, that is poor grammar from me. From now on, I'll write it as "Note from DM." Better?
Nov 10, 2015 8:51 am
No, no, that was all me, haha!
Nov 10, 2015 3:07 pm
Hey Everyone! Newbie here. I'll be joining you guys in the adventure, though I'm not exactly sure how...
Nov 10, 2015 3:09 pm
Welcome, Couchlord! Looking forward to Durren joining the group! :-)
Nov 10, 2015 3:12 pm
Well wait for the Dm to give the go ahead, but if you want to have Durren show up right now it would make sense, maybe you were just delayed catching up to the group.
Nov 10, 2015 10:05 pm
Note from DM: I'm going to try editing the subject lines of the two different threads: the party at the mill and the wanderer in the woods. Let me know how that reads for you all; I'd rather not do separate threads.
Nov 10, 2015 10:24 pm
OK, tell me what I can do to help!
Nov 10, 2015 10:26 pm
Sounds good to me!
Nov 10, 2015 10:47 pm
Just a quick note: I'm basically not spending too much time on what Durren does until he meets the group. I'm trying to get through it ASAP and join you guys; so spaceseeker you'll only be doing two threads for about three more posts max if I join the others right away. Right now, the Kobold is watching you people attack the mill; I'm thinking I take him out and then I watch you, then join you at some point.
Nov 10, 2015 11:45 pm
Oh, but the kobold is not at the mill. Let's see what happens!
Nov 11, 2015 12:38 am
Are you saying he isn't, or are you saying that in recognition of the fact? I tried to stick to the map.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.