Fate of the Universe

load previous
May 26, 2019 6:54 am
Dr Valik changes his expression into a scowl again. "I don't need to answer to any of this insulting questions! Listen, all of my fans! Please help me show these supporters of degeneracy our wrath!" A number of his fans all turn around, looking for targets to fight. Meanwhile before this, Purra is trying to turn the audience against him...
OOC:
OK, you roll for psychology. I'll give passive opposition (+1)
May 26, 2019 6:56 am
OOC:
Zones of conflict: Stage, front area, back area. Dr Valik is on stage, there is now 1 group of angry fans at front area, another at back area. Purra is in front, Itari is at the back. There is exits at the back, and on stage.
May 26, 2019 2:39 pm
"We are dealing with a hypocrite. He changes his position on things to suit popular opinion in order to manipulate you all. He isn't sincere. He is playing you for fools!"

Rolls

Psychology +1

1 Positive, 1 Blank, 2 Negative - Total: -1

May 26, 2019 2:41 pm
OOC:
Can fill in an Aspect with Impassioned Speaker then spend a Fate Point to get a +2 to that result?
May 26, 2019 4:37 pm
OOC:
OK, I'll let that happen.
The nearby people hears this, and some become angered by this relevation. A few ex-fans begins to call Dr Valik a hypocrite, while others call him a filthy degenerate. This commotion have made the nearby mob of loyal fans lose some morale.
[ +- ]
This however, made the stoic followers eager to start violence...
May 26, 2019 5:35 pm
The Fan Mob in front begins to attack anyone who is jeering their idol. And a number in that mob sets their eyes on Purra. However, since now all hell have broken loose, the rest of the audience begins to flee the theatre hall for their safety. The Mob of 4 Fans will have difficulty in their attack.
[ +- ] info
[ +- ] situation info
OOC:
I was originally planning to give rolls disadvantage, but decided not to do that as it will make things too slow.

Rolls

Attacking Purra with Fight(+0)

0 Positive, 1 Blank, 3 Negative - Total: -3

Decided to add an additional disadvantage roll because they are not fully focused on Purra

4 Positive, 0 Blank, 0 Negative - Total: +4

May 26, 2019 5:54 pm
The Mob of 5 Fans in the rear also attempt to attack a couple of fleeing folks, making their way to Itari.
[Attack will have +0, as individual Fight is also +0]

Rolls

Unfocused disadvantaged attack on itari.

1 Positive, 2 Blank, 1 Negative - Total: +0

Disadvantage

2 Positive, 1 Blank, 1 Negative - Total: +1

May 26, 2019 6:15 pm
[Dr Valik: Aspects: Semi-Respected Scientist, Mysterious Eye. Skills: Medicinal(+2), Rapport(+1), Will(+1). 1 stress box.]
Dr Valik shouts into his mic. "You, at the back! Know that no matter what, people like me will always triumph!"

Rolls

Physchology attack(+0). Itari will defend with Physchology roll.

1 Positive, 1 Blank, 2 Negative - Total: -1

May 26, 2019 11:33 pm
OOC:
Rolling

Rolls

Defend with fight +0

2 Positive, 2 Blank, 0 Negative - Total: +2

Defend with psychology +4

May 27, 2019 5:03 am
OOC:
Itari passes both defense. Purra will also roll for Fight. And after that, each of you get to have a turn for action.
May 27, 2019 8:50 pm
Purra sees the mob turning on her and decides retreat is the best plan. She hates to bring this kind of party to ITARI, but they'll probably fare better together than apart.

Rolls

Fight +0

May 28, 2019 7:03 am
OOC:
Btw, I will consider that the third player will not be involved in the conflict/game, and will later decide how to explain it.
Jun 2, 2019 6:56 am
OOC:
Btw, do you guys still want to continue?
Jun 2, 2019 11:35 am
OOC:
We can act now? I was waiting to see the result of Pura's action
Jun 2, 2019 4:30 pm
OOC:
Oh, when I said to roll Fight, I mean as a defense reaction. She passed, despite the attack's +4, but I made it as "disadvantaged" so the lower result(-3) is taken.
Jun 2, 2019 4:37 pm
[ +- ] Another Situation Aspect
Jun 2, 2019 5:35 pm
Itari will try to push his way through to Purra as well. He's thinking the same thing - his body is disposable, and Pura will remember what happened here so the memory loss he'd endure by having to load a backup is reasonable. The important thing is that Pura gets out safe.

Rolls

Fight +0

2 Positive, 2 Blank, 0 Negative - Total: +2

Jun 3, 2019 3:40 am
Once the pair are back together, Purra makes for the exit with all haste. She has no intention of fighting right now if it can be avoided.
Jun 7, 2019 9:21 am
OOC:
Appologies for the long delay.

Shall I assume that Itari fights the Mob, or is he trying to just defend? And is he moving to the zone Purra was at, or just remaining at his same area? Also, Purra will roll Athletics. It will oppose (+4) if you wish to move through 2 zones with Fleeing Crowd.
Jun 14, 2019 4:19 pm
OOC:
I feel like we're getting more unmotivated to continue this, correct me if I'm wrong. I might decide to end this session, and either restart with a better idea of changes to make, or I'll just use another system to start another setting. Let me know what you think.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.