IC: Chapter I - Planet Gamorr, National Archive

load previous
Jul 3, 2019 8:54 pm
Juno is stunned that Master Daru left them and locked them in. His mechanical arm is pointing upwards in a 45-degree angle. He sees his arm, and remember.
Guys, I have a strong feeling that the Holocron is that way, we need to get up, perhaps on the top of the temple

He wet his mouth and continue. Lets get out of here, find the blasted thing, and go help Master Daru
Jul 4, 2019 1:04 am
Im on board, J'errel stretches popping his back, I just want this over with honestly and to get out of here faster than a Mynock with a new scrap of food.
Jul 4, 2019 1:57 am
OOC:
Alright, well, sorry gang for the stops and starts, but this was where I had planned to end the first "session". Maybe the US holiday is an ok time to do it too?

But let's go ahead and do "story XP awards" and the Morality roll.

Also, I'm gonna carry the two Destiny Point flips over to the next session, cuz obviously that was a big Deus Ex Machina I just dropped on you all.

Everyone gets 15 XP (to spend as you wish this time of course ;P).

Elveron, and Vorn, since you two missed the first month of play, and thereby a large chunk of where Conflict could have been earned AND the first months bonus XP, you can choose 1 of 3 options:
1. Take ZERO bonus XP, and skip a Morality roll this go round.
2. Take 5 bonus XP, for 5 Conflict, and get a Morality roll now.
3. Take 10 bonus XP, for 10 Conflict, and get a Morality roll now.

The narrative reasoning for the bonus XP options is basically representing, if your PC choose to maybe use the Darkside some in the hours of narrative of learning in the temple which we glossed over, and maybe even they tried to glean some knowledge of the Force from Carnuss' writings. The more bonus XP you take, the more of those types of activities they engaged in and therefore were influenced by the Darkside, and therefore the Conflict.

Power for Conflict.

Sound groovy?

Also, how's everyone feeling about the campaign? Let's chat in the OOC Thread some about what's working for you and what's not? Maybe even what kind of story interests you all most, once we're on the far side of Order 66? I have my ideas, but I'd like to know what interests you guys too.

ALSO PLEASE DO CONTINUE THE RP ;D
Jul 4, 2019 2:00 am
OOC:
Looks like I was posting at the same time as Emsquared!
"Forget the rusty old holocron! Something's going on out there, so out there is where we need to be!" Before long, the young Mikkian realizes that Master Daru has cut off their escape. "Ah, come on—" Raze tries to force the doors open, but they won't budge. "Damn it! Master Daru's closed us all in." He stomps back toward the others and scoffs. "Guess I'm going with you. There's got to be a back door."
Last edited July 4, 2019 2:22 am

Thread locked