OOC Discussion

load previous
Nov 19, 2015 7:06 pm
But only for the four main party members. Hollow's retainers will be staying behind for the trip to Thundertree.
Nov 19, 2015 7:30 pm
That's correct, it will be a big time-saver
Nov 20, 2015 3:45 am
That makes sense that Friends wouldn't have worked. But good rolling will I guess. To bad I'm out in front and in stabbing range again!
Nov 20, 2015 3:47 am
At least you already took one out before the combat even started! Awesome roll
Nov 20, 2015 4:34 am
I feel bad for Hollow!
Nov 20, 2015 5:08 am
Damn. I am the least motivated to save anyone, especially Hollow, and yet I'm one of the few who's in a position to do so. Does anyone else have any healing?
Nov 20, 2015 5:09 am
Moofsalot says:
Damn. I am the least motivated to save anyone, especially Hollow, and yet I'm one of the few who's in a position to do so. Does anyone else have any healing?
Well, you do what you feel your character would do. Hollow should be fine so long as she doesn't get a 1 on her death save!
Nov 20, 2015 5:14 am
I have yet to see what happened, but I hope you didn't just jinx me there.
Nov 20, 2015 4:28 pm
CancerMan says:
"And hey, we just met, and this may seem crazy, but here's some coinage. For the temple, maybe?"
This made me laugh
Nov 20, 2015 4:55 pm
"Before you came into our lives, we were hurting so bad, you should know that.."
Nov 21, 2015 4:43 am
Wish is tempted to serenade the graceful elf, Sister Garaele, but he's shy (and has a terribly raucous singing voice): "Hey soul sister, I don't wanna miss A single thing you do Tonight"
Nov 22, 2015 5:21 am
OKAY!!! That took a turn I was not expecting. So I need some clarification on what just happened. Is she pointing that crossbow at Hollow or the party, or is she just flexing to show shes tough? I don't want to lay the smack down on her (and if I'm honest...take bolt to the neck) but if shes pointing it at us that changes Hollow's reaction.
Nov 22, 2015 5:31 am
I think she's telling us that she used the crossbow on some of the toughs to show that they couldn't mess with her.
Nov 22, 2015 5:38 am
I'm hoping that's the answer, but the whole "Kill Glasstaff and don't read his mail, I'll pay you for it." has my spidey-sense tingling.
Nov 22, 2015 6:18 am
I did not think the crossbow was pointed at Hollow.

However, I picked up on the odd request to deliver letters unread. Strange.
Nov 22, 2015 1:37 pm
She is not pointing it at Hollow lol, no worries
Nov 26, 2015 2:46 am
Hey gang, sorry I went dark for a few days there. Work is always busy right before Thanksgiving, I had so much mandatory overtime that all i was doing was sleeping and working. But that's over now so I'm back to my regular schedule. Sorry Hollow left you all hanging there.
Nov 28, 2015 12:42 am
I posted a battle map on the main gameplay post. Will this be helpful or would you rather do without?
Nov 28, 2015 12:45 am
That's a nifty map. I don't mind maps in general, especially when I can see how many opponents I can bleed out on.
Nov 28, 2015 12:47 am
I ALWAYS play with a map when I am at my home game. Theater of the Mind is cool, but it's hard to keep everyone on the same page all the time.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.