OOC Discussion

load previous
Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm
Oh geez, someone finish Eyepatch off before he crushes me with his morningstar.
Feb 24, 2016 1:23 am
Is Droop out with Hollow's attack?

Also, did the bugbears come through the northern door we used to enter, or the southern one we haven't used yet?
Feb 24, 2016 1:58 am
spaceseeker19 says:
Is Droop out with Hollow's attack?

Also, did the bugbears come through the northern door we used to enter, or the southern one we haven't used yet?
They called back to the unexplored room to Droop. You haven't seen Droop yet at all.

I think it shows on the map, but they came in through the southern door you haven't yet used.
Feb 24, 2016 5:23 pm
Droop doesn't sound like a bugbear name. Hopefully it's not a misnomer.
Feb 24, 2016 5:34 pm
Droop the Bugbear.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fd/Droopy_dog.png
"You know what? Those adventurers make me mad!"
Last edited February 24, 2016 5:35 pm
Feb 24, 2016 5:55 pm
I'm going to take Wish's action down as a readied action for when B2 engages with Kama, sound good? That will allows the Sneak Attack damage, but will give the bugbear an attack on Kama before you strike.
Feb 25, 2016 9:51 pm
Waiting on actions from Xora and Hollow :)
Feb 26, 2016 6:26 pm
It's funny to me that we dropped all pretense of being Redbrands when the bugbears showed up. What, they're too smart for that?

Also, if I'd known my job in combat with bugbears would be to hold them in melee while the ranged people pick them off, I would've played a...well, I dunno, one of the classes that can get hit better than I can!

...which ultimately is just me grumbling about my bad attack rolls. I'm glad that Xora and Hollow are here to actually deal damage.
Feb 26, 2016 6:29 pm
That is kinda funny, actually. All they did was slam the door open and you all immediately went nuts. They probably slam all the doors open, just because they're bugbears
Feb 26, 2016 7:09 pm
I guess we all feel it's futile to rehabilitate bugbears. D&D racism.
Feb 27, 2016 10:47 pm
If we were playing in Eberron I might consider trying rehabilitation for a bugbear, given there is goblinoid nation beholden to the peace treaty, but here in Forgotten Realms/Generic D&D land, I don't trust the gobby bastards!

But yeah...D&D racism.
Mar 2, 2016 8:48 am
I started to describe how Wish was going to flamboyantly duck so that Hollow and Xora would have a clear shot...but then I realized that Wish isn't in line of sight. Xora's on the other side of B3, engaged in melee, and Hollow is some distance back on the other side. So instead, Wish waggles his eyebrows at Hollow as he continues to try to divide B3's attention between himself, Kama, and Xora.
Mar 3, 2016 6:15 am
Just waiting on Hollow and Xora to act :)
Mar 7, 2016 6:01 pm
Besides the Armory you have explored all of the areas of the Redbrand Hideout!
Mar 15, 2016 5:41 pm
It was just a Dex Check, but it looks like you made it! Will post the results shortly :)
Mar 25, 2016 9:01 pm
Shall we play "What would SS19 do?"
Mar 25, 2016 9:03 pm
Dammit, that is not a good avatar for a DM.
Mar 25, 2016 9:05 pm
CancerMan says:
Dammit, that is not a good avatar for a DM.
It's the PERFECT avatar for a DM *Evil Laugh*
Mar 25, 2016 9:07 pm
spaceseeker19 indicated that he'd be sporadic for at least a week and a half. I'm not opposed to you temporarily playing as Wish, though.
Apr 1, 2016 12:59 pm
Safe to assume that you'll all be heading to Thundertree now?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.