OOC Discussion

load previous
Aug 11, 2016 5:52 pm
I can't remember if I had already asked, but is a long rest required to level up in this game, or can we play that we are automatically level 4 and have access to any new abilities?
Aug 11, 2016 5:54 pm
At minimum we should take a short rest regardless... maybe even a long rest depending on how everyone's feeling.
Aug 11, 2016 5:56 pm
Moofsalot says:
At minimum we should take a short rest regardless... maybe even a long rest depending on how everyone's feeling.
Certainly! I'd prefer doing that well away from the castle, though.
Aug 11, 2016 5:57 pm
CancerMan says:
I can't remember if I had already asked, but is a long rest required to level up in this game, or can we play that we are automatically level 4 and have access to any new abilities?
I will allow you to gain your level immediately
Aug 12, 2016 12:44 am
Rolling... I have also increased my INT & CHA.
Last edited August 12, 2016 12:50 am

Rolls

HP - (1d10+2)

(5) + 2 = 7

Aug 19, 2016 2:29 am
Cmbrian sent a note to CancerMan
Aug 19, 2016 3:50 am
I did catch it, Cmbrian. Thanks!
Aug 24, 2016 11:35 pm
I have a flattering song ready if we need it...
Aug 25, 2016 1:41 am
Gimblyn cracks me up.
Aug 25, 2016 1:56 am
Haha, he didn't want his friend to sing alone.
Sep 16, 2016 10:37 pm
CancerMan says:
I'll also be on a mini-vacation this weekend. Depending on how stable the network is in my area, my activity may be limited.
Looks like Kama (CancerMan), like you, is away for the weekend.
Sep 26, 2016 6:50 pm
Naatkinson says:
Xora's aim is spot on and her arrow slams into his chest, knocking him several steps backward, but he smiles as he realizes that he will live, until the thorns spray out from within his body, killing him from the inside.
Oh geez, that's a sick way to go.
Sep 26, 2016 6:53 pm
CancerMan says:
Naatkinson says:
Xora's aim is spot on and her arrow slams into his chest, knocking him several steps backward, but he smiles as he realizes that he will live, until the thorns spray out from within his body, killing him from the inside.
Oh geez, that's a sick way to go.
Yeah, but I had fun writing it lol
Oct 11, 2016 1:07 pm
Can I use the revised ranger when I next level? From what I can tell it mostly affects the higher level abilities, but I could be wrong.
Oct 11, 2016 1:42 pm
Moofsalot says:
Can I use the revised ranger when I next level? From what I can tell it mostly affects the higher level abilities, but I could be wrong.
It actually affects basically every level, but if you want to update to the revised ranger, that would be fine with me. Favored Enemy, Natural Explorer, and Primeval Awareness all have rather large changes. The only things that wouldn't change for you are your level 4 Ability Score Increase and your Horde Breaker ability that you got from the Hunter path that you took.

Heck, you can update it now if you'd like. I much prefer it over the regular ranger.
Oct 13, 2016 10:51 pm
Valcos! Literally laughing out loud at an innapropriate time. Gimblyn is hilarious!
Oct 20, 2016 3:49 am
Forgot to reskin Xora. I'll get to that eventually. I have the shortest attention span sometimes!
Oct 25, 2016 4:32 am
FYI I am on vacation starting this weekend through Nov. 11th. Strangely enough, I might be able to post more when vacation starts since work is crazy this week!
Nov 24, 2016 2:30 pm
Happy Thanksgiving everyone (US based)! Definitely thankful for GP and all you guys!
Nov 24, 2016 2:51 pm
Happy Turkey Day!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.