[5e] Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
May 28, 2019 3:37 pm
Basically everything that Len said!

I want to apply because I know it's going to be a great game with Naatkinson in the DM's seat. You know I am a dedicated player who throws his heart and soul into every game. On the other hand, I'm in enough games, and it wouldn't be fair if I hogged yet another spot. If there's room though, I'm always ready to go!
May 28, 2019 4:34 pm
Valkeelis says:
What level is the game starting at?
We'll be starting at level 1
May 28, 2019 5:00 pm
I've invited six people to the game, which is more than I normally allow in a game, a mix of old friends and a couple of new faces. If you weren't invited to this one, remind me when I start up my next game (inevitable) and you'll have first dibs on that one!

I've invited Jabes, Len, Runekyndig, LegionChimera7, Endermun, and Valkeelis. Please accept your invites here

I feel bad for not being able to accept everyone into the game, so I did a little bit of behind-the-scenes rolling to randomize my selection a bit. Don't feel bad if you didn't get an invite as it's definitely nothing personal, I just can't have 9-10 people in one game!
May 28, 2019 6:00 pm
Thank you Naatkinson.
May 28, 2019 8:45 pm
Naatkinson says:
I've invited six people to the game, which is more than I normally allow in a game, a mix of old friends and a couple of new faces. If you weren't invited to this one, remind me when I start up my next game (inevitable) and you'll have first dibs on that one!

I've invited Jabes, Len, Runekyndig, LegionChimera7, Endermun, and Valkeelis. Please accept your invites here

I feel bad for not being able to accept everyone into the game, so I did a little bit of behind-the-scenes rolling to randomize my selection a bit. Don't feel bad if you didn't get an invite as it's definitely nothing personal, I just can't have 9-10 people in one game!
Sure you can... :P
May 28, 2019 10:36 pm
Well I guess I catch the next boat in.
May 29, 2019 2:04 am
No prob, thanks for the opening in the first place!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.