OOC Thread

load previous
Nov 18, 2015 8:26 pm
Thanks for the update and totally cool woth me.

Also i am liking how this is starting so far. I think everyone is doing great with their characters.
Nov 19, 2015 10:22 pm
after 24h no power i had a business trip to CA today -- home late tonight. sorry for the delays!
Nov 26, 2015 1:14 am
Update coming tonight. I'm at the pool at the moment and don't have my source material handy.
Nov 30, 2015 3:19 am
I will be posting tomorrow morning.
Dec 1, 2015 5:49 am
All! Hope you had a good weekend -- and for those of you in the US, I hope you had the opportunity to have a good thanksgiving. I'm back from my travels and while I'm travelling with work this week, I will have time to myself in the evenings (pacific) where I can post some updates. We should be rolling again!

Thanks for your patience!
Dec 1, 2015 5:53 pm
Update coming later tonight. should be fun. :)
Dec 1, 2015 10:57 pm
Candi says:
http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/exploringourmatrix/files/2014/02/wpid-Photo-Feb-17-2014-225-PM.jpg
I have been busy all day but saw that earlier... And i just got it now.
Dec 2, 2015 5:27 am
...isn't that a heavy blaster?
Dec 3, 2015 11:00 am
So I take it kjmangle is the player in the first group? (I'm learning the game as my pbf games go, this is my first combat!)
Dec 3, 2015 12:00 pm
I play with starwarsrpg in a regular group Edge of the Empire on roll20 and we have play for over a year. It takes awhile to get use to the system. The hardest thing to do in this game is deciding what to do with the advantages but they are so helpful telling the story.
Dec 3, 2015 12:06 pm
For the game is Brosck able to move to the leader and engage melee or are the 2 troopers in the way?
Dec 3, 2015 5:20 pm
Yes Brosck can engage with a move.
Dec 3, 2015 5:44 pm
So, what can you do with a turn? Move + Action (like most RPGs?)
Dec 3, 2015 6:04 pm
Yup - move + action, you can give up an action for another move if you want.

Sample move actions are:
* aim (gives you a boost die)
* assist (give someone a boost to what they are doing)
* guarded stance (when engaged, be more defensive)
* interact with environment
* manage your gear
* mount/dismount
* move. :)
* drop prone or get up

Actions are stuff like:
* activate an ability
* activate a force power
* perform a skill check
* perform a combat check
* perform an extra maneuver

You can take 2 strain to do two maneuvers + 1 action if you like (e.g. use stim pack, aim and fire). you can never take more than two maneuvers though, so you can't do: maneuver, action->maneuver, 2 strain->maneuver.

Make sense?
Dec 3, 2015 6:37 pm
And apologies in advance to Kael and Moro for rolling that well!
Dec 3, 2015 6:47 pm
I blame Keleth, he programmed the roller after all (which has so far given us 0 destiny points, and nearly killed two of us).
Dec 3, 2015 6:57 pm
Time to reprogram the roller...

If Keleth is in game an roller is player, roll 20s. Even if it's not standard dice.
Dec 3, 2015 9:11 pm
Sorry I haven't posted yet. Day at the dentist with my 3 year old. Not funn i should have something by this evening.
Dec 3, 2015 10:49 pm
lol and Keleth gets Triumphs and and 20s... always.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.