OOC Thread

load previous
Dec 30, 2015 4:26 pm
I had the impression from the description that the subterfuge route (the access hatch) is being guarded; I got the impression that frontal assault is the only option available at the moment?
Dec 31, 2015 3:30 am
Apologies -- the access hatch is /not/ guarded -- but will take some checks to get in without being seen. The front door IS being guarded by several guards.
Dec 31, 2015 3:37 am
Well, Kael is exceptionally good at talking and not terribly good at sneaking or shooting. Is anyone else a decent sneak? Getting one of us between the front door guards and the shuttle would be great... Brosck actually would be best, but I don't know if he could get through the hatch quietly.
Dec 31, 2015 3:44 am
You do know that in order to pass as Imperials you're going to need to look like Imperials.. in the case of the alternate route, the key thing is prying open the grate without creating a ruckus. Skulduggery or Athletics will be required.
Dec 31, 2015 3:28 pm
Yes I do know that (I complained about Brosck and G5 destroying the uniforms with fire and for the sake of souvenirs for a reason) ;)
Dec 31, 2015 3:35 pm
Brosck has a 3 ... But Brosck smash.

And the uniforms are not as cool as souvenirs. :-)
Dec 31, 2015 3:36 pm
Yea, that's why he only took the rank insignia off of them. Just the souvenir-y part.
Dec 31, 2015 3:38 pm
Also Brosck could sneak and be quiet... If say he was the tricked into doing it. Lol
Last edited December 31, 2015 3:38 pm
Dec 31, 2015 3:57 pm
That's what Kael's thinking about right now... ;) Going to wait on the uniforms alternative before pursuing the 'trick Brosck into being a ninja' route.
Dec 31, 2015 3:59 pm
I wana try to keep this guy in character as much as possible even if it means he dies. I shoukd have made him dumber though.lol
Jan 2, 2016 4:01 pm
starwarsrpggm says:
DICE POOL:
- How is the gm spending the threat?
I have a plan and prefer not to reveal it at this time. Thanks.

Please try to keep completely OOC threads out of the main thread, thanks!
Jan 2, 2016 6:42 pm
Not sure how PC vs PC interactions are going to be handled - but, in case Kj wants to use dice to see if Brosck is convinced, and since Kael is a better charmer than I am at RPing a charmer - I made a roll. Presence 4, Charm 2 and +1 Boost from my racial ability. You can see why I want a uniform so Kael can start talking to people ;)
Jan 2, 2016 10:47 pm
I would want Brosck to believe that with a sparkle in his eye day dreaming of the battle.

Gm: i fig it would be a willpower thing if any. What woukd you want me to roll if you want a roll?
Jan 4, 2016 3:00 am
Gah - sorry for the delay, still not getting 'new post' updates in the forum list..
Jan 4, 2016 3:02 am
Kjmagle says:
I would want Brosck to believe that with a sparkle in his eye day dreaming of the battle.

Gm: i fig it would be a willpower thing if any. What woukd you want me to roll if you want a roll?
On player v. player roleplay/actions -- I'm okay if you guys want to resort to dice. I'm also okay if you are happy to just roleplay it and let it be. In the case of resisting a charming argument -- the skill in question is Cool (Pr).
Jan 4, 2016 3:33 pm
I rolled because i like to roll for things. He was successfully convinced.
Jan 8, 2016 7:31 pm
I hate to ask, but that post covers the triumph and the 3 advantage correct?

...no i don't.

im a droid, a rolling calculator that takes everything to at least 13 decimal places...so was there any change left on the counter... :)
Last edited January 8, 2016 7:32 pm
Jan 8, 2016 8:09 pm
Nah - just the triumph (that was me making failure + triumph work). 3 advantage are yours to spend as you see fit, sir! thanks for asking and i'll try and be more precise in the future!
Jan 8, 2016 10:07 pm
Sounds Good

1 advantage spent will reveal additional information about the system.

I will spend all 3 to acquire 3 additional bits of information about the system then..

"Beeee der be a whamp bomp a luo bomp" .....tooty frooty, oh rudy.....

ok i am showing my age
Jan 8, 2016 11:11 pm
confirmed -- will get that to you either in a public thread or note tonight depending on relative sensitivity.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.