OOC Thread

load previous
Jan 24, 2016 3:43 pm
Edited post then, to describe Kael as helping.
Jan 28, 2016 1:00 am
umm...my turbolift hack is posted above......did i miss something?
Jan 28, 2016 1:07 am
starwarsrpggm says:
umm...my turbolift hack is posted above......did i miss something?
Nope! I did. Did you add it to your original post?
Jan 28, 2016 2:33 am
I'm guessing I'm not lucky and the shuttle is pointing at the opening door? Or can I see if it has a moving turret?
Jan 28, 2016 12:26 pm
Keleth says:
I'm guessing I'm not lucky and the shuttle is pointing at the opening door? Or can I see if it has a moving turret?
I was also thinking this would be a perfect time for squid boy to show off his turret skills.
Jan 28, 2016 12:28 pm
I wana wait to see what darthwash wants to do with his advantages. 5 is allot.
Jan 28, 2016 1:03 pm
Kjmagle says:
Keleth says:
I was also thinking this would be a perfect time for squid boy to show off his turret skills.
Squid boy has NO turret skills... he will blindly fire and hope he doesn't hit friends :p
Jan 28, 2016 4:29 pm
Keleth says:
Kjmagle says:
Keleth says:
Squid boy has NO turret skills... he will blindly fire and hope he doesn't hit friends :p
Go ahead and Jar-Jar it :-)
Jan 28, 2016 5:53 pm
Kjmagle says:
I wana wait to see what darthwash wants to do with his advantages. 5 is allot.
With my advantages, I was going to take away their cover and throw a boost to whoever needs it.
Jan 28, 2016 6:03 pm
Might be that Brosck wants to wait until everyone has opened fire before running in :)
Jan 28, 2016 8:25 pm
Candi says:
Might be that Brosck wants to wait until everyone has opened fire before running in :)
You need to take his boost
Jan 28, 2016 8:43 pm
checking to see if a Lambda's got cannons. :)
Jan 28, 2016 8:46 pm
Look at that, it does. the only question is whether or not you're aimed well for it. if i slavishly stick to the map provided with yon adventure you're out of luck -- but i'll let the dice decide for us. 1 2 3 4 for sides - fore, stb, port, aft.

Edit: Looks like someone parked this thing facing the doors. so yah -- you can bring the shuttles weapons to bear if you haven't already shut them down.

Rolls

Which side? - (1d4)

(1) = 1

Jan 28, 2016 9:07 pm
Well, that's on you... how far in the shutdown process am I? :p Can we say I'm start enough to figure we may need the weapons? :D
Jan 28, 2016 9:17 pm
I think it's reasonable to say that the weapons would be later in the disabling cycle -- but take a setback die because you've already disconnected the Frobulated Energy Matrix which powers the Lateral Gryo Stabilizers in the turrets. Or some such. :)
Jan 28, 2016 9:17 pm
Edited post to include required boosts. I'd like to turn any advantage I can into boosts for the next player :)
Jan 28, 2016 9:30 pm
falryx says:
I think it's reasonable to say that the weapons would be later in the disabling cycle -- but take a setback die because you've already disconnected the Frobulated Energy Matrix which powers the Lateral Gryo Stabilizers in the turrets. Or some such. :)
Basically... shoot your allies?

Is there something I can do to aim/focus my shot?
Jan 28, 2016 9:39 pm
well.. the way I read the CRB there isn't an "aim" action for starship weapons.. and I'll call the collection of stormtroopers in the turbolift only 2 silhouettes smaller than you. so I think difficulty is hard (3 purple) with a setback against your agility/gunnery skill.

given there aren't red dice, there's no chance at despair so your allies are liable to be safe regardless of how badly you roll.
Jan 28, 2016 9:44 pm
Time to shoot!
Jan 28, 2016 9:50 pm
Not that it will help, but does he not get boost from my Advantage?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.