OOC Thread

load previous
Mar 29, 2016 12:14 pm
Keleth please add a set back (black) to the roll since the trooper is prone per the gm.
Mar 29, 2016 1:02 pm
Oops... thought I did... I really need to fix the FFGSW dice roller...
Mar 29, 2016 5:08 pm
phooey -- was going to post an update from work, but I don't remember the statblock on the troopers. will happen tonight.
Mar 30, 2016 12:39 am
So, given my track record with guns isn't so good - maybe I should inquire about this so-called 'Assist' maneuver.. perhaps that's how Kael should be contributing to the fighty fighty...
Mar 30, 2016 5:15 pm
So i want to grab the troopers armed arm and punch his elbow. With a good enough role im looking to dislocate it. What do i roll for that. Brawl or melee and what is the difficulty?
Apr 1, 2016 3:15 am
Brawl. I think it'll be opposed by his Athletics or Coordination skill. 3 purple. I'll flip a destiny die back when it happens -- so red, purple, purple.
Apr 1, 2016 9:33 pm
falryx says:
Brawl. I think it'll be opposed by his Athletics or Coordination skill. 3 purple. I'll flip a destiny die back when it happens -- so red, purple, purple.
Ok i am so doing that. I will hope for a great roll. I eill wait for G5 to make his roll then post.
Apr 1, 2016 11:30 pm
Roll completed
Apr 1, 2016 11:46 pm
I think the roller is broken because i got 2 triumph so doesnt that mean i also got 2 success?
Apr 2, 2016 1:33 am
Actually, this has come up in the past. Because of how triumphs can be spent, the roller doesn't add the success on automatically.
Apr 2, 2016 1:42 am
I thought a triumph is a success and a triumph.
Apr 2, 2016 1:56 am
Kjmagle says:
I remember when I created the roller, I saw somewhere that you could spend triumphs in ways that wouldn't generate the successes. If that's false, and a triumph always generates a success, I can change the roller.
Apr 2, 2016 8:24 am
Keleth says:
Kjmagle says:
I remember when I created the roller, I saw somewhere that you could spend triumphs in ways that wouldn't generate the successes. If that's false, and a triumph always generates a success, I can change the roller.
Yeah not to be a rules nazi but page 23 vore book "A Triumph symbol has two effects. First, each Tri- umph symbol counts as one Success symbol &. Second, a Triumph result indicates an unexpected boon or significantly beneficial effect related to the task."

I really want to dislocate this guys arm lol
Apr 2, 2016 1:50 pm
Well, mind you, the dice not doing the math doesn't mean you don't get the success. It's there, just not being displayed as such. Maybe I can show triumph successes in parenthesis or something.
Apr 2, 2016 2:21 pm
Looking at the overall damage, theoretically you've not done enough to knock the guy out. His hollering may well be heard by his fellow troopers -- so you could use a triumph to have him be knocked out (which could be to your advantage)...
Apr 2, 2016 4:28 pm
falryx says:
Looking at the overall damage, theoretically you've not done enough to knock the guy out. His hollering may well be heard by his fellow troopers -- so you could use a triumph to have him be knocked out (which could be to your advantage)...
With the 2nd triumph can he drop a com that we can listen to?
Apr 2, 2016 6:15 pm
sure thing -- though G5 is sliced into their comm traffic (which is now thoroughly hosed).
Apr 2, 2016 7:01 pm
falryx says:
sure thing -- though G5 is sliced into their comm traffic (which is now thoroughly hosed).
Ehhhhh i forgot about that. i can't think of anything to use a triumph on after a punch other than something dropping out of a Stormtrooper or maybe i notice a weak spot in their armor that i get a boost vs Stormtrooper vs only.
Apr 5, 2016 4:53 pm
I will just atick with what i asked for because who knows maybe they will fix it. Next to go!
Apr 11, 2016 5:38 pm
I was actually hoping someone to talk him outnof it again. Lol.

I will wait for G5 to respond before abrosck runs to his eminent doom.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.