OOC Thread

load previous
Apr 29, 2016 9:51 pm
Keleth says:
I'm expecting it to work, but then as I walk in, I stumble on a knocked out trooper and get hurt (threat).
you gotta figure out what to do with that triumph!
Apr 30, 2016 1:04 am
Given I've never gotten a triumph, I'm not sure how much it buy. Given we've nearly got the mission complete, I don't think a backdoor for future computer boosts would be useful. Can I secure knocking everyone in there out?
Apr 30, 2016 2:37 pm
A triumph allows for a plot twist. E.g. Luke shooting out the door controls on the death star, locking Vader out is considered a 'triumph'. I think, in this context, it'd be okay for it to secure knocking everyone out - including the stormtrooper who might otherwise have been paying attention.
Apr 30, 2016 4:30 pm
Yah, given the situation, I couldn't think of a good plot twist. I figured in this situation, the odds of actually knocking everyone out were so low, triumph would be success!
Apr 30, 2016 8:49 pm
Done!
May 3, 2016 5:11 pm
I Would like it by the time Kael gets to the room Brosck will have a bunch of empty plates in front of him.

Turns out he has a sweet tooth.
May 3, 2016 9:25 pm
LMAO...
May 4, 2016 2:24 pm
May the 4th be with you.

5 XP to everyone.

Happy Star Wars day!
May 4, 2016 7:22 pm
roll posted
May 4, 2016 7:59 pm
How would you like to spend the triumph?
May 4, 2016 8:14 pm
please have the minion group of storm troopers find an external access hatch that takes them into the base, i spot them entering the base, and manipulate the system so that they misstep into garbage a chute and take they one way slide into the pit. Make sure the doors are locked from access both sides
May 4, 2016 8:19 pm
We get xp on this one? Sweet. I want to get a power that can rip out the esophagus of my opponent.

Ok are we doing the 10xp a month thig for this?
Last edited May 4, 2016 8:22 pm
May 4, 2016 9:11 pm
I'm planning on dialing down this run after this adventure at the moment. I'm finding the whole rebel-empire thing a little hard to get excited about and as a result, it risks being battle (and thus roll)-heavy. as a result, I was not inclined to do he 10 XP / month thing on this adventure, since I think we'll wrap it up reasonably soon and be done with it.
May 4, 2016 9:29 pm
I kind of thought it was a one shot anyways thats cool
Last edited May 4, 2016 9:29 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.