OOC Discussion

load previous
Sep 7, 2016 2:33 pm
Naatkinson says:
Jabes, you didn't increase your proficiency bonus to 3 at level five, so that roll should have been at a +6, just saving you from instant petrification.
Ha! So you mean I can attack?
Sep 7, 2016 3:40 pm
Are we making a second CON save because it's a new round of actions?
Sep 7, 2016 3:44 pm
CancerMan says:
Are we making a second CON save because it's a new round of actions?
Yep, it's an every single round thing! If you want to look through the crystal, you can make the save at advantage, but all attacks will have disadvantage for the turn and you'll only have one arm to use.
Sep 7, 2016 3:50 pm
One of the racial features we agreed on for this homebrew race that hasn't come into play yet:
Quote:
Tikbalang Magic
You know the minor illusion cantrip. When you reach 3rd level, you can cast the longstrider spell once per day. When you reach 5th level, you can also cast the misty step spell once per day. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.
So how do you calculate level for this purpose? Mai'ngor is Barbaruan-1, Fighter-4. Is he able to cast. Misty Step? I'm thinking Misty Step to threaten the medusa then Action Surge to slash it.

In any case, would this (the spellor tthrowing something) have been possible in the first round?
Last edited September 7, 2016 3:52 pm
Sep 7, 2016 3:51 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
One of the racial features we agreed on for this homebrew race that hasn't come into play yet:
Quote:
Tikbalang Magic
You know the minor illusion cantrip. When you reach 3rd level, you can cast the longstrider spell once per day. When you reach 5th level, you can also cast the misty step spell once per day. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.
So how do you calculate level for this purpose? Mai'ngor is Barbaruan-1, Fighter-4. Is he able to cast. Misty Step? I'm thinking Misty Step to threaten the edusa then Action Surge to slash it.
Any racial traits (and cantrips) count character level, not class level. You are definitely able to do it :)
Sep 7, 2016 5:48 pm
I wanna use Mage Hand to slip the bag over her head and close the drawstring. What roll do I have to make?
Sep 7, 2016 6:19 pm
Go ahead and take the action, I'll resolve it with a saving throw on her part :)
Sep 7, 2016 6:33 pm
No bonuses or something I can add? :p
Sep 7, 2016 6:41 pm
Keleth says:
No bonuses or something I can add? :p
Don't worry, the save DC is going to be 16 AND she's gonna have disadvantage, so you have a pretty good shot!
Sep 8, 2016 5:25 pm
Quote:
Misty Step is a Bonus Action, so you actually have another action to take!
Ooh goody! Added another set of rolls to my post. :-)
Sep 8, 2016 10:24 pm
From where we are, do I know how long it'll take to get back to the town? Specifically, the chief?
Sep 9, 2016 1:07 am
Jabes.plays.RPG sent a note to Naatkinson
Last edited September 9, 2016 1:07 am
Sep 9, 2016 1:45 am
Naatkinson sent a note to Jabes.plays.rpg
Sep 9, 2016 1:45 am
Keleth says:
From where we are, do I know how long it'll take to get back to the town? Specifically, the chief?
Probably about 30 minutes if you take time and be careful, 20 if you hurry
Sep 14, 2016 12:26 am
Work will have me tied up from now until the 24th. Posts from me will be a bit rare. Please feel free to move my characters along if necessary.
Last edited September 14, 2016 12:45 am
Sep 30, 2016 6:44 pm
Wanted to hang out with Gurnik a little and ask about the Speaking Stones (what is it? A temple of some sort?) But I've been slow to post. If we're on to the next day then it's cool. :-)
Sep 30, 2016 7:20 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Wanted to hang out with Gurnik a little and ask about the Speaking Stones (what is it? A temple of some sort?) But I've been slow to post. If we're on to the next day then it's cool. :-)
If you had more, then please do! It is basically a temple, yes, containing an ancient circle of stone Menhirs.
Oct 3, 2016 6:16 pm
Going to have to actually read the rest of the adventure. Up to this point I've been reading it as needed, but I figure I should know the general events that are coming up lol
Oct 3, 2016 6:30 pm
You mean we don't settle here and live out our days in relative peace and quiet?
Oct 3, 2016 6:55 pm
Moofsalot says:
You mean we don't settle here and live out our days in relative peace and quiet?
HA!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.