OOC Discussion

load previous
Dec 2, 2015 7:46 pm
You are just past the point where the narrow ledge below Ilvara's chambers (6-8) widens out. The demons are in the center of that large open area south of the lift.
Dec 2, 2015 8:02 pm
Ah, thanks.

For the party, I'm inclined to go back to Room 6-8, as I am not equipped to deal with a demon and will be extremely ineffective. Hunter will go along with what the party decides, though, given that there's relative safety in numbers.
Dec 2, 2015 9:01 pm
I agree with CancerMan. It's a rock and a hard place. Priestesses or no, the threat of a demon would probably force us to retreat to the nearest shelter. In this case, Ilvara's tower. Dun-dun-duuuuun! :-D

It would be interesting if we could get Ilvara and the demon to take each other out as CancerMan suggested hehe!
Dec 2, 2015 9:52 pm
As mentioned, all I know is we have a spider in the temple place, but I suspect its not a normal spider (I'm guessing we're talking about a large spider, right GM?)
Dec 2, 2015 9:54 pm
Yes, it is a giant spider
Dec 2, 2015 10:07 pm
So it's a choice between fighting our way through a vrock, two lycanthropes, and the drow guards to get to the lift, or fall back to the tower, fight drow priestesses and a giant spider, and hope that if we survive, by the time we come out the vrock will have taken out the lycanthropes and all the guards... :-D
Dec 2, 2015 10:09 pm
To be fair the drow guards around here are all dead :) lol

It's just one Vrock, c'mon guys! And it's been wounded too.
Dec 2, 2015 10:32 pm
I honestly don't know what a vrock is other than it's some sort of demon, so I'm not even capable of metagaming here! :-D But yeah, lemme stop thinking like a player...what would Mai'ngor, Tikbalang Champion do?

EDIT: Yeah, rolling up a new character now just in case! :-D
Last edited December 2, 2015 10:37 pm
Dec 2, 2015 11:15 pm
Mai'ngor, my hero!
Dec 2, 2015 11:32 pm
Brave, brave Tikbalang, we barely knew ye!
Dec 2, 2015 11:40 pm
CancerMan says:
Mai'ngor, my hero!
Naatkinson says:
Brave, brave Tikbalang, we barely knew ye!
LOL!

Was that Mai'ngor's turn for Round 1 or was that a surprise round? :-D
Dec 2, 2015 11:41 pm
I'll give that to you as a surprise round
Dec 2, 2015 11:43 pm
How big is Stool? As a sprout, I'm assuming small, but is he small enough to carry like a toddler?

EDIT addendum: And for the lift, when it requires an operator, does that mean someone has to control the lift from somewhere else, or can it be controlled from the lift itself?
Last edited December 2, 2015 11:53 pm
Dec 3, 2015 1:10 am
He is small enough to be carried like a toddler
The lift has the controls on it, and can carry up to 4 creatures at a time
Dec 3, 2015 1:51 am
So by my count we each should have 390 XP, more than enough to level up.
Dec 3, 2015 1:52 am
szemely says:
So by my count we each should have 390 XP, more than enough to level up.
Yes, sir!

Scare you with the Vrock? It only had 11 hp lol it was fun though to watch
Dec 3, 2015 1:53 am
Feel free to level yourselves up too
Dec 3, 2015 1:58 am
Seriously, I thought Mai'ngor was goners for sure!
Dec 3, 2015 2:04 am
At least Xeliss would have said a nice prayer for you if you hadn't made it. :-)
Dec 3, 2015 2:12 am
"Sucks that what's-his-face died. Amen." ;-)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.