OOC Discussion

load previous
Feb 4, 2016 8:57 pm
And also while we're at it (hehe) is there a way to keep the post as your character's (instead of it reverting to player's) after clicking the "advanced" button in order to make rolls?
Feb 4, 2016 9:03 pm
My OOC thread has been hijacked! Noooooo! ;-)
Feb 6, 2016 5:06 am
Quote:
I'm doubtful, but is there anything I can really hide behind?
Halflings have the ability to hide behind Medium or larger creatures. So Soliin can hide behind Mai'ngor. :-)
Feb 7, 2016 3:13 pm
I sure hope it's not just the tikbalang and the half-dead halfling going down to face the demilich tarrasque! :-D
Feb 8, 2016 3:19 pm
Lol poor tikbalang...
Feb 8, 2016 3:34 pm
And I was just about to have him turn around and leave. Well he's committed to this battle now. I just hope the party backs him up...I think this could be deadly but winnable.
Feb 8, 2016 3:36 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
And I was just about to have him turn around and leave. Well he's committed to this battle now. I just hope the party backs him up...I think this could be deadly but winnable.
I totally expected more than one person to go down with you. There are other things going on here though that have yet to play out. Stay tuned!
Feb 8, 2016 4:34 pm
Hunter can actually make it close enough to see what's going on without using a dash action. So she can act if she wants. The map is slightly misleading in the way it curves. It's just meant to show that there is a chamber below, it is a straight shot the the room.
Feb 8, 2016 4:43 pm
Xeliss will take her time getting down there to help her horse friend out.
Feb 8, 2016 5:19 pm
Soliin has a hard time resisting his curiosity, if it's not obvious. He may also have a thing about leaving someone trapped behind, if you noticed in the escape :p Not because he necessarily wants to help them, but more heads are adventurous to his escape.
Feb 9, 2016 4:45 pm
Quote:
The creature is dead, you have cleared the tomb and earned 400 xp each.
Woot! I was so sure Mai'ngor at the very least would die. If my calculations are correct I just hit 900XP - Level 3?
Feb 9, 2016 4:47 pm
Yes, you should all have hit level 3 now. If that attack from the wraith had hit you, you would have probably died.
Feb 9, 2016 4:59 pm
This actually kinda worked out in character. I'm planning on taking the Arcane Trickster archetype, and my near death experience is the perfect reason.
Feb 9, 2016 5:01 pm
Go ahead and roll perception to see what you are able to find :)
Feb 9, 2016 5:22 pm
If I'm lucky I'll find a rock. :(
Feb 9, 2016 6:35 pm
A rock? That's more than I'm bound to find! Can I roll something to steal Moofsalot's rock?
Feb 9, 2016 6:39 pm
Added my perception to the original post.
Feb 9, 2016 7:51 pm
Xeliss found plenty of loot in the specter room, and it looks like there's some more down in the lower level. I don't know if she'll share with the others but Mai'ngor is content with his sword.
Feb 9, 2016 8:51 pm
So are we taking a full rest to level up or something?

I think there's another unexplored room up on the same level as the specter room. We could fo that and then rest, or the other way around, or just leave it.
Feb 9, 2016 8:53 pm
But there may be more sun swords... Actually, I don't mind, since I don't use longswords. But actually, didn't Mai'ngor have another magical sword?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.