OOC Discussion

load previous
Mar 14, 2016 5:08 pm
Only this round, because Mai'ngor hasn't drawn the other sword yet (and will use his bonus action to enter War Dance). ;-)
Mar 14, 2016 5:10 pm
Where am I on the map? Mechanically I want to get between two of the bad guys (if they're close together, otherwise just one of em) and then go into bear form and attack. Can that be done or is that two actions?
Mar 14, 2016 5:16 pm
Moofsalot says:
Where am I on the map? Mechanically I want to get between two of the bad guys (if they're close together, otherwise just one of em) and then go into bear form and attack. Can that be done or is that two actions?
Sorry, I had cut you out of the picture. I fixed it for you!
Mar 14, 2016 5:27 pm
Ooh maybe I'll try the "climb creature" move instead. Is k-8 in range?
Mar 14, 2016 5:33 pm
Moofsalot says:
Ooh maybe I'll try the "climb creature" move instead. Is k-8 in range?
Rats have 20 ft movement, you can get to him if you want to dash over there. Otherwise, K6 is right in range without a dash
Mar 14, 2016 5:51 pm
I just posted and think I miscounted squares. I'm trying to do a Color Spray, 15ft cone, to cover 3 enemies, but I don't think it's gonna hit, is it? If I mismeasured, can I change my action?
Mar 14, 2016 5:53 pm
I believe Naatkinson's maps have a scale of 5 ft per square.
Mar 14, 2016 6:00 pm
Yeah, I haven't resolved the actions, go ahead and change it up. And I do indeed use 5 ft squares
Mar 14, 2016 6:02 pm
So can you confirm: I can't get K4, K5, and K8, but I can get K5, K8, and KM1?

EDIT: Actually, never mind, I can't cast any spells. I don't have components. Forgot about that... (been a LONG time since I've played a caster, and my group usually ignores minor components, unless thematically important).
Mar 14, 2016 11:57 pm
Dwarven fury can also be the name of a nice cologne. What would it smell like?
Mar 15, 2016 1:36 am
Moofsalot says:
What would it smell like?
Old Spice and Beer
Mar 15, 2016 2:15 am
Is there anywhere I can get spell components down here? I'm guessing not, except for getting them off dead casters?
Mar 15, 2016 2:24 am
If Naatkinson allows, I'll split my component pouch with you, which was given by Sarith after we escaped the drow enclave. As of now, Hunter only needs a copper wire and a piece of cured leather.
Mar 15, 2016 9:12 pm
Rat-Xeliss will be knocked off of the Kuo Toa for failing her roll, but she can still take an action for the round if you want to
Mar 15, 2016 9:16 pm
Naatkinson: could you comment to material components for spells?
Mar 15, 2016 9:18 pm
Keleth says:
I'm gonna let your first casting of the spell go. But I will allow you to split the pouch if you want to, but you would have to note which components are missing so you'd know which spells you could and could not cast.
Mar 15, 2016 10:16 pm
szemely says:
"IS THAT THE BEST YE GOT!!!" Elfog roars with laughter as the raging dwarf shrugs off a couple of attacks. "Me mother fights better than the lot of ya!"
OOC:
Same old - Reckless attack, raging, screaming, yelling. Barbarians are cool!

EDIT: Same target, K7. Also remember they get advantage to their attack rolls when attacking Elfog (Reckless) - although they both hit last time as it was.
I remember the advantage, it's currently cancelling out the disadvantage that they get from the light of Sinag :)
Mar 15, 2016 10:18 pm
See and here I thought you were just being nice to Elfog.... :-)
Mar 15, 2016 10:25 pm
szemely says:
See and here I thought you were just being nice to Elfog.... :-)
I'm never nice to dwarves lol
Mar 15, 2016 10:38 pm
Naatkinson says:
Keleth says:
I'm gonna let your first casting of the spell go. But I will allow you to split the pouch if you want to, but you would have to note which components are missing so you'd know which spells you could and could not cast.
Appreciate it. Should have searched the drow for spell components :p
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.