load previous
Mar 16, 2016 7:36 pm
http://uploads.neatorama.com/images/posts/31/89/89031/1458059347-0.jpg

Might be a good look for Mai'ngor. What do you think? :-D
Mar 16, 2016 8:17 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
http://uploads.neatorama.com/images/posts/31/89/89031/1458059347-0.jpg

Might be a good look for Mai'ngor. What do you think? :-D
I like it, I'll be sure to include a suit shop in Sloobludop :)
Mar 18, 2016 1:55 pm
Just waiting on Soliin to act, then I'll progress the round
Mar 18, 2016 2:28 pm
Thought I acted. I'll post.
Mar 18, 2016 2:46 pm
Until I'm told otherwise, I will assume Mai'ngor's war dance resembles the can-can. But with more sharp objects.
Mar 18, 2016 3:09 pm
Moofsalot says:
Until I'm told otherwise, I will assume Mai'ngor's war dance resembles the can-can. But with more sharp objects.
Aaaand now I see a horseman in a frilly dress kicking people with knives strapped to his feet.
Mar 18, 2016 7:41 pm
Quote:
OOC:
Combat at this point began to feel like pointless bookkeeping since you were obviously going to win in a round or two. Hope no one minds that I just wrapped it up
Good call!!
Mar 18, 2016 8:01 pm
What's in my new components bag? Was this posted elsewhere? Also, in 5e, are components used each time? Or are they just held onto?
Mar 18, 2016 8:04 pm
In my experience, having a spell component pouch just means you have spell components available. It would be assumed that whatever spells you have, you also have the material components for. However, given our circumstances of being escaped prisoners, it's up to Naatkinson if he wants to be specific as far as whether or not certain components are missing.

And components generally are not consumed with each casting, unless the spell specifically says it is consumed. For example, Hunter's Message cantrip requires a copper wire, but the wire doesn't disappear and can be used for the next casting.
Mar 18, 2016 8:10 pm
Keleth says:
What's in my new components bag? Was this posted elsewhere? Also, in 5e, are components used each time? Or are they just held onto?
The component pouch is going to contain everything you need for any spell (so long as the component doesn't have a gold cost). The one you have is missing the copper wire and leather now though.
Mar 18, 2016 8:17 pm
Naatkinson says:
Keleth says:
The component pouch is going to contain everything you need for any spell (so long as the component doesn't have a gold cost). The one you have is missing the copper wire and leather now though.
Great! None of the spells need copper or leather. A few of them (Color Spray and Sleep) use colored dust; I assume as we can't really recollect dust, the quantities are sufficient for numerous casts?
Mar 18, 2016 8:19 pm
Keleth says:
Naatkinson says:
Keleth says:
Great! None of the spells need copper or leather. A few of them (Color Spray and Sleep) use colored dust; I assume as we can't really recollect dust, the quantities are sufficient for numerous casts?
Yeah, none of its used, so don't ever worry about it :)
Mar 18, 2016 8:19 pm
I looked up the spell; the components will not be consumed, so whatever amount you have of red, yellow, and blue powder will last for indefinite casting.
Mar 18, 2016 9:28 pm
Shall we take a rest and level on up?
Mar 19, 2016 12:01 am
Quick question, are you allowing spells from Elemental Evil?
Last edited March 19, 2016 12:01 am
Mar 19, 2016 12:03 am
CancerMan says:
Quick question, are you allowing spells from Elemental Evil?
Yep, sure will!
Mar 22, 2016 8:43 pm
Did I give up my component pouch? I can't remember.
Mar 22, 2016 8:48 pm
Moofsalot says:
Did I give up my component pouch? I can't remember.
I believe you still have the one you got from Y the Derro
Mar 22, 2016 11:40 pm
Well, you gave me a bag of stuff, keeping the copper wire and something else.
Mar 22, 2016 11:42 pm
Keleth says:
Well, you gave me a bag of stuff, keeping the copper wire and something else.
Hunter gave you that stuff, not Xeliss :)

And if she gets the focus she wants, I think you'll probably get that stuff back
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.