OOC Discussion

load previous
Apr 4, 2016 5:16 pm
Soliin always succeeds at sneaking! Says Soliin through a megaphone.
Apr 4, 2016 7:32 pm
Geez, more and more this Leemooggoogoon is reminding me of Demogorgon. Two heads and tentacles? I'm scared!
Apr 4, 2016 7:52 pm
CancerMan says:
Geez, more and more this Leemooggoogoon is reminding me of Demogorgon. Two heads and tentacles? I'm scared!
I have no idea what you're talking about!
Apr 4, 2016 7:57 pm
Reminds me of spaghetti and meatballs. Totally safe and delicious.
Apr 4, 2016 8:03 pm
Naatkinson says:
Well good, that actually gives me hope.
Apr 4, 2016 8:04 pm
CancerMan says:
Naatkinson says:
Well good, that actually gives me hope.
*Thunder crashes in the background*

Mwahahaha! Your hope is mine!
Apr 5, 2016 3:55 pm
Ranged attacks do use your attribute modifier for both attack and damage rolls. Your proficiency bonus, however, is only applied to the attack roll.
Apr 5, 2016 4:34 pm
Ok, so a bit more damage to be added, +5.
Apr 6, 2016 5:05 pm
*looks around, a bit dazed*... What just happened? Did... did we just trounce the enemy? You know, this means something terrible will happen to one of us now :p

So we killed their leader... did the rest of the cult give up? I did not expect us to one shot that...
Apr 6, 2016 5:14 pm
We'll soon find out! I'm hoping if anyone else from the cult tries to attack us, it'll be somewhat easier than an archpriestess.
Apr 6, 2016 5:19 pm
Keleth says:
*looks around, a bit dazed*... What just happened? Did... did we just trounce the enemy? You know, this means something terrible will happen to one of us now :p

So we killed their leader... did the rest of the cult give up? I did not expect us to one shot that...
I didn't either... Two crits? Seriously?
Apr 6, 2016 5:58 pm
Of course, halflings get to reroll 1's on saves... I got a 3. I couldn't even fail properly!

Keleth sent a note to Naatkinson
Apr 6, 2016 6:02 pm
Halflings do have advantage on saving throws against being frightened. If that helps?
Apr 6, 2016 6:04 pm
CancerMan says:
Halflings do have advantage on saving throws against being frightened. If that helps?
Nope, not a fear effect! Mwahaha
Naatkinson sent a note to Keleth
Apr 6, 2016 6:05 pm
This is where it gets fun! You guys finally see what you're up against
Apr 6, 2016 6:10 pm
dang it
Apr 6, 2016 10:57 pm
I now have an image of Elfog in a fetal position holding on to Tolvihar like baby does a blanket. :-)
Apr 7, 2016 6:27 am
DEMOGORGON! HOLY SHIIIIIIIT!
Apr 7, 2016 6:58 am
DM over there, acting all coy, too.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.