OOC Discussion

load previous
Apr 27, 2016 1:50 pm
Keleth says:
So I can be sure, did you give me the caltop throw this time or did you make a secret roll as to its success?
I actually rolled a d20 to determine where in the flight it would open up. Got an 11, so it opened up just a bit behind the gnoll melee fighters
Apr 27, 2016 4:04 pm
Quote:
Hunter recognizes Mai'ngor's plan to take out the gnoll leader.
Less a plan and more bravado. Mai'ngor is always going to go after the enemy's leader to try and prove himself. That's just his nature.
Apr 27, 2016 4:11 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Quote:
Hunter recognizes Mai'ngor's plan to take out the gnoll leader.
Less a plan and more bravado. Mai'ngor is always going to go after the enemy's leader to try and prove himself. That's just his nature.
Really glad you didn't try that with Demogorgon!
Apr 27, 2016 4:13 pm
LOL! He can be foolhardy, but he's not stupid! :-D
Apr 27, 2016 4:34 pm
As I've sorta lost track of positioning, we're still in a 2-wide area, right? I can shoot in, but I can't really move in to attack?
Apr 27, 2016 4:36 pm
Keleth says:
As I've sorta lost track of positioning, we're still in a 2-wide area, right? I can shoot in, but I can't really move in to attack?
Correct :)
May 5, 2016 4:38 pm
Ugh! Fail on the rolls, Mr. Super Dexterous Warrior
May 5, 2016 4:48 pm
Sheesh. I hope Stool can make it out, at least.
May 5, 2016 5:02 pm
There's nothing the rest of us can do to help?
May 5, 2016 5:06 pm
Keleth says:
There's nothing the rest of us can do to help?
It's all quite sudden and you're still recovering from the violent shaking. So unfortunately not. You can clean up the mess if you want to!
May 16, 2016 2:03 pm
I don't know if any of you are reading the Drizzt novels or not, so I don't know if I should avoid spoilers or not!
May 16, 2016 4:43 pm
Are there new ones? I know the ones from a decade+ ago.
May 16, 2016 4:47 pm
Keleth says:
Are there new ones? I know the ones from a decade+ ago.
Yeah, he's still making them. There are 29 of them now
May 16, 2016 9:48 pm
I've read the first 10-12 of them but wouldn't be crushed if the game reveals something I haven't come across yet.
May 17, 2016 2:01 am
szemely says:
I've read the first 10-12 of them but wouldn't be crushed if the game reveals something I haven't come across yet.
I think that encompasses my experience and my feelings as well.
May 17, 2016 1:45 pm
Yeah same here. My girlfriend is the bigger Drizzt fan. She got a big kick when I told her our party had just arrived in Blingdenstone. :-)
Last edited May 17, 2016 1:47 pm
May 17, 2016 3:43 pm
I've read the Icewind Dale trilogy, plus the 3 books surrounding Drizzt's backstory. I have to admit that after the sixth book I was sorta done, so it doesn't surprise me that more novels were churned out.
May 17, 2016 9:36 pm
The first three (Drizzt's backstory) were the best.
Jun 3, 2016 8:52 pm
Just wondering, are we getting a battle map for this encounter? I'm okay just doing it theater of the mind, it's just that we've used maps for all previous encounters, so am just wondering. :-)
Last edited June 3, 2016 8:52 pm
Jun 3, 2016 8:54 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Just wondering, are we getting a battle map for this encounter? I'm okay just doing it theater of the mind, it's just that we've used maps for all previous encounters, so am just wondering. :-)
I'm not doing a map for this one. Trying to get away with NOT using it whenever possible, because it's a pain in the ass to set them up lol

Especially since I do most of it at work :)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.