OOC Discussion

load previous
Aug 14, 2020 5:51 pm
Tears.Of.Tomorrow says:
Etiquette question: when somebody asks me a question IC, is it ok if I reply straight away? Or should I wait until everyone has made at least one post since my last one before I post again?
You can just go ahead and reply
Aug 14, 2020 6:25 pm
Is your avatar a Sororitas reading the Lectitio Divinitatus?
Aug 14, 2020 7:07 pm
claypigeons says:
Is your avatar a Sororitas reading the Lectitio Divinitatus?
A Lectio Divinatus FOR DUMMIES, to be precise :p
Aug 18, 2020 11:52 pm
Hey DM, could you please give me a quick rundown of what I should expect my character to know about the present mission?

Let me rephrase that: naturally, all Lyra knows is "we're off throwing some magic at baddies", that's all she hears in every briefing. But what does MISHA know about the mission at hand?
Aug 19, 2020 3:36 am
Not long ago (a few months), the archmage of Menzoberranzan, Gromph Baenre, unleashed the demon lords of the abyss (Demogorgon, Baphomet, etc) into the material plane.

The party had made contact with a drow wizard named Vizeran DeVir to gather materials to seal them back up before they cause too much trouble. In order to do this, he needs Gromph's grimoire to get more specific details about the archmage's summoning ritual. He is part of a group called the Council of Spiders (a group of male drow who seek to empower the males of their matriarchal society) which is assisting in getting the grimoire.
Aug 21, 2020 12:39 pm
By the way DM, you never got around to giving me my third magical item in the end :p
Aug 21, 2020 2:39 pm
Tears.Of.Tomorrow says:
By the way DM, you never got around to giving me my third magical item in the end :p
Are you questioning me!? 😡

I'll fix that! 😝
Aug 21, 2020 6:33 pm
Lol adding pearl of power to sheet per your Discord message. Cheers!
Sep 7, 2020 1:15 pm
Clarification needed: @Cancerman is that "what about demons" aimed at Lyra?
Sep 7, 2020 4:58 pm
Yes. Elayna is speaking to Lyra and Misha.
Sep 9, 2020 9:28 am
Guys I must apologize, but my health conditions have once again collapsed. With a new batch of examinations coming up and the threat of COVID looming, at this point I'm honestly thinking to just quit online roleplaying altogether: it's clear to me that this kind of commitment just isn't compatible with the my physical and mental ups and downs, no matter how much I want it to be.
Sep 10, 2020 3:38 am
I'm sorry to hear that, Tears. I was really looking forward to seeing what Lyra and Misha would bring to the "table".

Is there anything I can do to help?
Sep 10, 2020 3:53 pm
Naatkinson says:
I wish, but no. Long story short the idea is that all my problems appeared to be caused by a genetic condition... Until it turned out that an exam I underwent in the past had been done wrongly. So now the possibility of it being an autoimmune condition instead, which that exam had ruled out, is back on the table: of course, this means going through a BIG series of exams, because this possibility must be completely ruled out (or confirmed, in which case drastic measures will need to be taken). I mean think about it: even at its blandest, an autoimmune condition would still create a situation where my immune system is too busy fighting my own organs to notice any bacteria and viruses that sneak in, making me more susceptible than normal to illnesses of all kinds... This in a context where a killer virus is running rampant worldwide, hitting 1600+ new cases per day in my area alone: as you can imagine, that's not an ideal situation.

So yeah, that's where I'm standing: I'll need to take care of that AND of my personal projects AND of my main job. This leaves me no time for online roleplaying I'm afraid.
Sep 10, 2020 4:00 pm
Tears.Of.Tomorrow says:
Naatkinson says:
I wish, but no. Long story short the idea is that all my problems appeared to be caused by a genetic condition... Until it turned out that an exam I underwent in the past had been done wrongly. So now the possibility of it being an autoimmune condition instead, which that exam had ruled out, is back on the table: of course, this means going through a BIG series of exams, because this possibility must be completely ruled out (or confirmed, in which case drastic measures will need to be taken). I mean think about it: even at its blandest, an autoimmune condition would still create a situation where my immune system is too busy fighting my own organs to notice any bacteria and viruses that sneak in, making me more susceptible than normal to illnesses of all kinds... This in a context where a killer virus is running rampant worldwide, hitting 1600+ new cases per day in my area alone: as you can imagine, that's not an ideal situation.

So yeah, that's where I'm standing: I'll need to take care of that AND of my personal projects AND of my main job. This leaves me no time for online roleplaying I'm afraid.
I totally understand that and I'll be praying for you! Try to keep your spirits high, though I know that's not easy. And know that if you need people to talk to, GP's community will be here for you.
Oct 3, 2020 5:27 pm
Should we roll initiative or something?
Oct 27, 2020 2:56 am
THIS IS A COPY/PASTED POST FOR ALL OF THE GAMES I'M IN

I just wanted to make a post so that I can give you all a heads-up. I am currently living in a not-so-great situation and stuck with my ex-wife. My current living situation is one of near-constant verbal abuse and it is making my depression spike terribly. This is affecting my will to post consistently. I want to apologize in advance for a lack of posting that may occur from time to time. I am working right now on getting into a new living situation that will be much healthier for me.

Anyway, this is just a heads-up for you and I appreciated you reading it!
Oct 27, 2020 3:00 am
Get out of there as soon as possible and be safe.
Oct 28, 2020 4:08 pm
God knows I've been there brotha, keep your head clear and lean on your friends. The game will be here.
Nov 30, 2020 6:01 am
Hope all is well Naatkinson, just letting you know I'm still ready whenever you are. No rush.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.