Absences

load previous
Nov 29, 2021 7:45 pm
And... now work is crazy. Will continue to be crazy until Dec 9. I will attempt to keep up with the games I'm in, but my posts may be short and boring until I get through this work stuff.
Nov 30, 2021 3:17 am
timplausible says:
And... now work is crazy. Will continue to be crazy until Dec 9. I will attempt to keep up with the games I'm in, but my posts may be short and boring until I get through this work stuff.
Thanks for the heads up, Tim. Hope things settle down for you soon!
Dec 2, 2021 12:46 am
Sorry gang I have to take a break for awhile, real life issues. I hope I can come back soon, have had a ton of fun.
Dec 2, 2021 4:33 am
Rizzoxiii says:
Sorry gang I have to take a break for awhile, real life issues. I hope I can come back soon, have had a ton of fun.
Hey buddy, no worries. I hope to play with you again in the future.
Dec 2, 2021 5:14 am
Will miss you @RIZZOXIII! Take care of yourself!
Dec 2, 2021 6:23 am
See you around Rizz! Hopefully sooner rather than later, but we all understand real life has to take priority :) take care!
Dec 3, 2021 8:18 pm
After almost 3 years on GP, it's time for me to say my goodbyes. I've enjoyed playing with many of you. If for some reason you'd like to contact me, I can still receive PMs here for the time being and I am also on Discord for those of you I've communicated with there in the past. Happy roleplaying to you!
Dec 3, 2021 10:15 pm
78RPMLife says:
After almost 3 years on GP, it's time for me to say my goodbyes. I've enjoyed playing with many of you. If for some reason you'd like to contact me, I can still receive PMs here for the time being and I am also on Discord for those of you I've communicated with there in the past. Happy roleplaying to you!
Oh no. Although we never played together, I’m going to miss seeing your happy avatar. Take care mate and maybe we’ll meet again one day.
Dec 4, 2021 11:15 pm
@78RPMLife
We didn't really interact that much, but I wish we got to roleplay together more - you have a great writing style! But alas, bye! Happy roleplaying, and good luck. :)
Dec 12, 2021 1:41 am
Unfortunately, it looks like I won’t be able to continue my online presence for some time to come. :(

I apologize to all those whose games I am in and especially apologize to the players in my DL game. I didn’t expect this, but I need to focus on some RL things….
Dec 12, 2021 9:03 am
I hope things work out for you Knighthawke, and look forward to your return.
Dec 12, 2021 8:38 pm
Sorry to hear Knighthawke. Focus where it's needed.
Dec 13, 2021 12:57 am
Mephistophilis says:
Sorry to hear Knighthawke. Focus where it's needed.
Completely random, but now I want the username "Mephistosyphilis"
Dec 14, 2021 11:43 pm
Satan's own STD.
Dec 17, 2021 12:21 am
Hey guys, really the opposite of an absence notice, I am hopefully back, and will be trying to catch up and start posting again over next few days. Life has been... fun, but I have a bit of a break so hoping to use that get back on track.
Dec 17, 2021 6:31 am
Welcome back LoM
Dec 20, 2021 9:23 pm
Welcome back!!
Dec 22, 2021 1:36 am
Christmas season is heating up around the Plausible household. Will post as I can, but maybe not every day in every game.
Dec 22, 2021 12:32 pm
Not exactly an absence, but my cat has been really sick since Monday and he might not live through the week. I've been emotionally and mentally devastated. I've been trying to post when I'm feeling OK, but it'll be intermittent since those times are few and far between right now. Sometimes posting helps me take my mind of things, but other times I have no desire to do anything at all. Sorry to everyone if I'm slower than normal.
Dec 22, 2021 2:57 pm
That's awful Nezzeraj. I feel your pain viscerally.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.