Absences

load previous
Dec 22, 2021 3:17 pm
I’m so sorry Nezzeraj, that’s terrible. Please take all the time you need.
Dec 22, 2021 3:26 pm
Nezzeraj, I'm really sorry you have to walk through this painful time.
Dec 22, 2021 4:00 pm
Hope he pulls through, nezz. Condolences if not. Losing pets is a terrible thing. =(
Dec 22, 2021 4:08 pm
Sorry, nezzeraj. I hope your kitty gets better and your holidays are peaceful.
Dec 22, 2021 5:21 pm
Sorry Nezz. It's hard to have a sick pet, let alone lose one. I am hoping for the best outcome.
Dec 23, 2021 2:00 am
Between a few house projects that ran into Christmas holidays, kids out of school, COVID scares, family coming into town, and Christmas, I'll be somewhat absent until around the 28th. I beg forgiveness that I've been absent for a few days and only now thought to post here.
Dec 23, 2021 3:21 pm
Gonna be slower here as well for the next few days, and from Dec 28th to Jan 4th, potentially no posts from me...
Dec 23, 2021 6:13 pm
Probably not too unexpected but I'm visiting family over the holidays. I'll still check in and try to post where I can but my activity will probably be pretty reduced until the new year
Dec 23, 2021 11:39 pm
(She'll only press F5 six times an hour.)
Dec 24, 2021 5:32 am
I wish. But I might have to talk to actual people. Face to face. Horrifying thought, I know
Dec 24, 2021 6:34 am
You could... try imagining their noses are F5 keys?
Dec 29, 2021 5:10 am
With the New Year celebrations, I probably won't be around 30th through 3rd!
Dec 29, 2021 6:16 pm
So I sit back and wonder, coming back to the Cobalt Isle if this Iron Marches thingamudoodle actually works. Can people just come in and drop out? Insurance bouncing checks, bad contractors, mustering holiday cheer, hosting Thankgiving Dinner without a kitchen, all that, all that lovely blissful that which hiatused (is that a word?) me from this forum. I am trying to get back into it, not easy, for the distractions are big and plentiful- and not many tax-deductable; so if you will have me casually, I guess I have returned.
Jan 2, 2022 4:59 pm
Apologies I wasn't able to post here sooner, but I'll be absent for a few more days. Anybody who runs a game with me as a player, feel free to NPC me until I can get back to posting.
Jan 3, 2022 11:05 pm
Hey, folks -- I just got back from holiday travel, and suddenly my area is hit by a winter storm. There's no power in much of the city, so I'm clinging to the last wisps now. I'll post and update my GM'ed games once power returns!
Jan 4, 2022 1:59 pm
I'm sorry to say my cat Yuntan passed away on Sunday night. I am glad he got to spend Christmas and New Years with us. RIP to an absolute legend of a cat. I should be back to normal posting by the end of the week.
https://i.imgur.com/DDJadAt.jpg
Jan 4, 2022 2:04 pm
Oh no! My condolences nezzeraj. He was a beautiful cat. RIP Yuntan.
Jan 4, 2022 3:36 pm
So tough to lose pets. Condolences, Nezz.
Jan 4, 2022 4:14 pm
Sorry Nezz, it's very difficult to lose a pet. I still miss mine.
Jan 6, 2022 1:25 am
I'm back now. My condolences, Nezzraj. May he rest in peace.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.